Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this part.

We have been a little crude , and it’s no laughing matter really but I don’t think any of us are denigrating the female concerned, more taking the piss out of the Hayne Plane.

Let’s take it for what it’s meant to be a bit of humour.

Aaah the old right wing politics is racist line, I must be self loathing considering I have indigenous heritage.
LOL...ok
I'm not attempting to draw a line with a belief to you or any political affiliation. That was, in fact the point I was attempting to make; to you draw assumptions based on your experiences with "some" individuals and use these to cast judgement over entire groups within a society is a dangerous and hateful idea.

LOL...ok
I'm not attempting to draw a line with a belief to you or any political affiliation. That was, in fact the point I was attempting to make; to you draw assumptions based on your experiences with "some" individuals and use these to cast judgement over entire groups within a society is a dangerous and hateful idea.
All fair enough, whilest I do lean toward the right in the most part I don't like having the racist card thrown at me (which has happened) because that is far from the truth.

When the Hayne plane says he’s gonna eat pussy he really means he’s gonna EAT pussy

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the same guy that said he would not watch Manly games whilst AFB played for us on account of his domestic assault?

Now here you are making these jokes?

By:CAMERON- Mar 29, 2016
Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
2018 Tipping Competitor

Mate good on you for being supportive of a family member.

But as someone who has seen someone I was really close to be on end of domestic violence I have zero tolerance and have no respect for people who inflict that kind of abuse on a partner.

What you say maybe correct however you wouldn't think that someone charged with kicking his partner would seek advice from family members and not be pressured to pleading guilty of a crime they didn't commit so I'm sorry while I commend your loyalty I think we should agree to disagree. If he didn't kick her why plead guilty.

I've supported this club along time but I won't watch a game while he plays for manly in first grade.

People wil probably hammer me for saying that but when you grow up and your earliest childhood memories are seeing you mum cop flogings some blokes wouldn't take you tend to have the strong opinions I have about domestic violence.

The only thing in my past posts in this thread I would take back are the acl injury comments everything else I stand by 1000%

********************************************************************************************************

This is the post I was referring to.............just wondering what has changed in the last two year that you now think violence against women is a laughing matter?

Also why the U-turn, it appears you are back watching Manly games?

LOL...ok

I fully agree with your views on racism and tolerance .... to hate based on religion, gender, race or skin colour is wrong ... however I do maintain my right to hate anybody based on their beliefs ....

Regardless of whether or not the jokes are tasteless, there is definite irony in a username of 'Nice Beaver' taking offence to them.

More than happy to change my profile name champ.

Mods - any way I can do this??

If a tongue in cheek reference to a line in The Naked Gun (which was done with reference to Steve Menzies) equates to condoning and making light of sexual assualt, then the bow you own must be f*cking massive.

More than happy to change my profile name champ.

Mods - any way I can do this??

If a tongue in cheek reference to a line in The Naked Gun (which was done with reference to Steve Menzies) equates to condoning and making light of sexual assualt, then the bow you own must be f*cking massive.

Nah .... I think old mate was simply pointing out the irony of it for fun .... I think we all know it is a tribute to Menzies and not to any North American aquatic mammels .... I for one don't find it offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6