Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the left is no longer about fighting for social equality and egalitarianism anymore. The agenda merchants who force their beliefs down peoples (even little kids) throats have corrupted what was once a virtuous and noble cause. Many of the people who used to scream about the injustice of being burnt at the stake due to being different, are now responsible for torching anyone and everyone who would dare to refuse seeing the world the way they want them to.
If you look to Europe and America, the filthy unwashed of the left have overtaken the far right in terms of violence and criminality (for their cause) by a long way.

The guy only made a harmless, if not a tad distasteful joke, made no comment about the truth behind the claims or made any judgements.

Seems quite a few either have no sense of humour or just love to fight at any opportunity.
Plenty of other jokes have passed through to the keeper without appeal.

Get a grip you people, this is a RL forum FFS.

Exactly, and it can work both ways. I have witnessed completely innocent men being dragged through the mud with outright lies as well. I think we all just need to see how it all pans out. Hayne is entitled to due process.

Last edited:
Exactly, and it can work both ways as well. I have witnessed completely innocent men being dragged through the mud with outright lies as well. I think we all just need to see how it all pans out. Hayne is entitled to due process.

But in the meantime, lets make jokes about sexual assault.

If you look to Europe and America, the filthy unwashed of the left have overtaken the far right in terms of violence and criminality (for their cause) by a long way.
Evidence? Or were you simply referring to driving conditions - they do overtake on the left over there (crazy fckers)

It's actually not all that hard to find yourself. Maybe expand your horizons beyond Channels 7,9,10, SBS and ABC...
Thanks for the tip!
FYI, as a scientist and data analyst, I'm actually quite skilled in locating and assessing data and not looking for answers that only support my own opinions and beliefs. And, although most would consider that I'm positioned to the left of politics and believe that some form of social welfare is a necessity, I also hold many conservative values and even subscribe to a number of right leaning and conservative news and opinion sites. The world is rarely as black and white as you seem to imagine. But, if this continued non-evidence based shouting match between the supposed Left and Right continues, I fear we will inch ever closer to making this world a reality.

Thanks for the tip!
FYI, as a scientist and data analyst, I'm actually quite skilled in locating and assessing data and not looking for answers that only support my own opinions and beliefs. And, although most would consider that I'm positioned to the left of politics and believe that some form of social welfare is a necessity, I also hold many conservative values and even subscribe to a number of right leaning and conservative news and opinion sites. The world is rarely as black and white as you seem to imagine. But, if this continued non-evidence based shouting match between the supposed Left and Right continues, I fear we will inch ever closer to making this world a reality.

Ooh, a scientist/data analyst, I am only moderately impressed, but well done anyway...Keep looking. I am not going to hold your hand.

Evidence?

Real world life experience, in Europe especially the left or far left you could say are no longer filled with hippy university drop out types.
But are as organized and militant as the right, America isnt far behind them.
The left in Australia haven't changed, they still spread lies and propaganda whilest hiding behind the CFMEU.

Real world life experience.
So your opinion.
If we are sharing them; here is one from the late Stan Lee:
soapbox-ff81jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12