Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
The snake oil, prosperity preachers are everywhere... don’t know what’s worse, their money grabbing lies, or the corruption and cover ups that can be directly attributed to the Vatican. What I do know for certain is, none of them remotely reflects the true message of salvation as recorded in the gospels.

Lord hear our prayers , oh and don’t forget to kick the tin on the way out or sign up to our regular weekly giving.

**** , I have to stop otherwise this could get ugly!!

The snake oil, prosperity preachers are everywhere... don’t know what’s worse, their money grabbing lies, or the corruption and cover ups that can be directly attributed to the Vatican. What I do know for certain is, none of them remotely reflects the true message of salvation as recorded in the gospels.
Man has corrupted the whole world . Politics , Police force , Medical profession , Places of worship You name it . Everything man touch turns to sht ,
We have a wonderful planet and we are fcking it

Lord hear our prayers , oh and don’t forget to kick the tin on the way out or sign up to our regular weekly giving.

**** , I have to stop otherwise this could get ugly!!

I went to high school in the Northwest Bible Belt of Sydney, and got to see these leeches up close.

Here’s a prime one: my sister, 15 at the time, went to see a friend’s band play at Hillsong’s auditorium - not as huge and fancy then as the one they’ve replaced it with now, but still a pretty big arena for a bunch of Yr 9 kids to perform in, so of course all their mates went along. And of course Hillsong had them all fill out a ‘sign-in sheet’ on the way in...including phone numbers. Which they then used to pester these kids for months afterwards, to try to get them to join the cult and donate 10% of their 2-shifts-a-week-at-Maccas pay to Jeebus *cough* (the Houston family coffers...)

We didn’t have mobile phones at the time, so of course it was the home phone they kept calling; we all knew to tell them my sister wasn’t there, but it only stopped when Dad happened to answer one day and gave them both barrels about harassing schoolkids for money.

I hope their over-the-top Xmas lights catch fire and burn the whole complex to the ground, the amoral, unscrupulous pricks.

I went to high school in the Northwest Bible Belt of Sydney, and got to see these leeches up close.

Here’s a prime one: my sister, 15 at the time, went to see a friend’s band play at Hillsong’s auditorium - not as huge and fancy then as the one they’ve replaced it with now, but still a pretty big arena for a bunch of Yr 9 kids to perform in, so of course all their mates went along. And of course Hillsong had them all fill out a ‘sign-in sheet’ on the way in...including phone numbers. Which they then used to pester these kids for months afterwards, to try to get them to join the cult and donate 10% of their 2-shifts-a-week-at-Maccas pay to Jeebus *cough* (the Houston family coffers...)

We didn’t have mobile phones at the time, so of course it was the home phone they kept calling; we all knew to tell them my sister wasn’t there, but it only stopped when Dad happened to answer one day and gave them both barrels about harassing schoolkids for money.

I hope their over-the-top Xmas lights catch fire and burn the whole complex to the ground, the amoral, unscrupulous pricks.
Instead of spending time ringing school kids at home asking them for money they should spend time going to hospitals and donating to sick kids . This is what faith is all about . Giving to others and not taking from others

religion-invented-was-invented-when-the-first-conman-met-the-29923717.png

Got nothing to do with faith really, it’s about being a decent human being. Doesn’t take any kind of religious belief to be a decent human.
It does not take any kind of religious beliefs to be a good person . It does takes faith from a good person to believe in the faith .
We all have some type of faith. Even the non believers . It takes a lot of faith to believe we came from nothing and after death there is nothing .
We will all eventually find out the truth
In the mean time we can all try and be good to each other ;)

Back to Hayne

Some very disturbing news from Fox ...

Alleged sex assault victim of Jarryd Hayne was bitten, required medical attention: report
POLICE will reportedly claim the 26-year-old woman allegedly sexually assaulted by Jarryd Hayne was left bleeding and had to seek medical attention the following day due to bite wounds.
Hayne is accused of going to a home in the Hunter Region on September 30, grand final night. According to the Seven report police will allege the woman resisted after Hayne “ripped her clothes off” and was “savagely bitten” by him. There are photos of her injuries and she had to seek hospital treatment the next day, it’s claimed.
Seven News reported the woman’s mother was home at the time of the alleged assault and would be a key witness. The taxi driver will also be used as a witness, with claims Hayne told the driver to wait for him at the woman’s home during the alleged assault.

The Co. I worked for built a pool for the Houstons about 20 years ago.
The old man was KREEPY as FCUK.

there were a couple of teen boys "bording" at the house and it was one of the weirdest vibes I've ever been around.

When the truth came out about old man Houston years later my heart sank because of what I knew I'd seen.

They shouldn't be publishing these details. How can the community have a jury impaneled that hasn't been infected by sensationalized and sometimes inaccurate media reports. Everyone should get a fair trial and media frenzies undermines this basic right. If Hayne is guilty then he will go away for a long time but he should get a fair trial.

They shouldn't be publishing these details. How can the community have a jury impaneled that hasn't been infected by sensationalized and sometimes inaccurate media reports. Everyone should get a fair trial and media frenzies undermines this basic right. If Hayne is guilty then he will go away for a long time but he should get a fair trial.

Yep, agree.

So he met a lady online and took a taxi to the Hunter.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10