Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a career killer
So's this...
1200px-Parramatta_Eels_logo.svg.png

In the Hunter the story isn't that great unfortunately. Either way his career is over. Whether rightly or wrongly in his case, violence against women should not be accepted in any shape or form at any instance. At end of day if you or I did / reportable did / may have done, our careers would and should be over. Lesson here is don't go there or be in the position. They earn big bucks, therefore open to more scrutiny (maybe?), when in doubt - DON"T

The NRL should stop any attempt to contract until all charges here & USA are cleared.

Yes some may say look at Snake and what happened - absolute shocker. But in this case there are injuries.

Sorry but violence against women is a very personal thing to me!

Yes some may say look at Snake and what happened - absolute shocker. But in this case there are injuries.
So you know how the injuries were sustained?
Innocent until proven guilty. In fact, how any Manly fan post the Brett Stewart affair can fail to uphold that simple maxim is mind-boggling really.
What is certain, is that this is a PR disaster for the NRL, and of course a total disaster for Hayne.

So you know how the injuries were sustained?
Innocent until proven guilty. In fact, how any Manly fan post the Brett Stewart affair can fail to uphold that simple maxim is mind-boggling really.
What is certain, is that this is a PR disaster for the NRL, and of course a total disaster for Hayne.

Brett was never charged, and SeaEagle Rock I would say obviously you have lived in a perfect world where nothing bad happens. So you are saying "the young lady left herself open to what happened?". I have seen similar instances first hand and it's not alright. Ever! So if you want to get it on, bring it on! This simply a case of a wombat thinking he is a god and everyone has to bend over for him.

And I am sure if it was your daughter / if you had a daughter, you would be on my side of the fence.

Brett was never charged, and SeaEagle Rock I would say obviously you have lived in a perfect world where nothing bad happens. So you are saying "the young lady left herself open to what happened?". I have seen similar instances first hand and it's not alright. Ever! So if you want to get it on, bring it on! This simply a case of a wombat thinking he is a god and everyone has to bend over for him.

And I am sure if it was your daughter / if you had a daughter, you would be on my side of the fence.

Brett was charged mate. He then went to trial and was found not guilty. With that in mind I think it’s best to let this run it’s course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11