Hayne in talks with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This can only mean one thing! Foran must leave and manly have been in talks with Foran so I can only see one thing happening Foran is coming back and please restrain your pleads for this not to happen when you consider parra is the career graveyard plus Surley bozo isn't stupid enough to miss this golden opportunity and bring back the foz!!!!! I can guarantee if Foran returns manly will be a better club.
Could go to the dogs.. We have apparently signed Blake green. Foran is too washed up now and waste of money

Jarryd Hayne has reportedly been in talks with the Eels about a return
  • an hour ago
  • Source: news.com.au

RUGBY league or rugby union? The Roosters or the Eels? The Waratahs or the Rebels?

So many questions about Jarryd Hayne’s future remain unanswered, but we might just have the first clue about where that future lies.

Channel Nine’s Danny Weidler reported on Thursday night Hayne’s manager Wayne Beavis has been in talks with the Eels over the past couple of weeks.

Despite their salary cap woes, Nine reported Hayne’s former club was confident it had the money to secure the ex-fullback’s signature should he return to the NRL. It’s expected Hayne would command $1 million a season.

For the western Sydney club to afford his asking price, they would need to offload a star on similar money. That star is Kieran Foran.

Brought over from the Sea Eagles in 2016, the Eels paid big bucks for the New Zealand international’s services, but have yet to see the return they were hoping for.

The playmaker took time out from the game this year for personal reasons and spent time in a rehabilitation facility. He suffered a season-ending shoulder injury and was recently fined and stripped of the club captaincy for allegedly failing to turn up to rehab sessions for that injury.

Brad Arthur sounds like a real loyal type of bloke

First he wanted Watmough who lasted 5 minutes, then he wanted Foran who looks like he is going to last 5 minutes and now he wants hayne who will probably last last 5 minutes until some other code offers him more money

He is truely one fuxked arsehole

Way to unstable to demand any serious coin he needs a few years away from the game to get his sh..t together.

This can only mean one thing! Foran must leave and manly have been in talks with Foran so I can only see one thing happening Foran is coming back and please restrain your pleads for this not to happen when you consider parra is the career graveyard plus Surley bozo isn't stupid enough to miss this golden opportunity and bring back the foz!!!!! I can guarantee if Foran returns manly will be a better club.
Short memory must have a sssshhhhoorrrtttt memory!!

it sounds like a bozo artherson contrived scam to get forme back to the fold
fake a brain fart keiran,squeels will gladly get rid of you for the chance of getting the golden child back,you can be back in our safe hands.:confused:

if we get him back we might be the first club to break the salary cap with players sitting on the sideline

Triple m mumbled something about his relationship with Des and that he might go there.
Probably take him another 12 months to make his bloody mind up.
Cause he is going to the dogs, all the players he knew there are gone, has no relationship with Barett at all.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...ji-opts-against-picking-him-in-sevens/7585780

Jarryd Hayne's Rio Olympics dream is over, after the former NRL and NFL player received confirmation Fiji would not be selecting him in its rugby sevens squad for the upcoming Games.
That Olympic dream was a short one. Makes me wonder how many times as a kid he really dreamt that dream. I think probably not as much as he dreamt the "Parra Premiership" dream or the "Make it in the NFL" dream. At least the "Compete in the the Olympics" dream got dealt with quickly, not like the other two unfulfilled efforts which consumed years of his life.

What other dreams will he try and chase now ? He just missed the Euro 2016 Cup Final by a day. Is it too late to join this years TDF now that is has started ?

it sounds like a bozo artherson contrived scam to get forme back to the fold
fake a brain fart keiran,squeels will gladly get rid of you for the chance of getting the golden child back,you can be back in our safe hands.:confused:
....hopefully it all works out that way, otherwise we'll be seeing Blake green or Sam Williams in the halves.

That Olympic dream was a short one. Makes me wonder how many times as a kid he really dreamt that dream. I think probably not as much as he dreamt the "Parra Premiership" dream or the "Make it in the NFL" dream. At least the "Compete in the the Olympics" dream got dealt with quickly, not like the other two unfulfilled efforts which consumed years of his life.

What other dreams will he try and chase now ? He just missed the Euro 2016 Cup Final by a day. Is it too late to join this years TDF now that is has started ?

It's his lifelong dream so I assume he'll just work hard playing rugby in Fiji for the next 4 years so he'll be ready, willing and able to go to the next Olympics.

NRL may allow Jarryd Hayne to join Parramatta Eels this season
Date
July 11, 2016 - 1:46P\

Michael Chammas
Sports reporter
EXCLUSIVE

The NRL will consider registering Jarryd Hayne for the rest of the season if Parramatta officials cease their bitter feud with the governing body over the salary cap saga and move to rebuild the club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...his-season-20160711-gq31xm.html#ixzz4E4MioWet
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

NRL bending over backwards to save these cheating scumbags.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6