Hayne in talks with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
This can only mean one thing! Foran must leave and manly have been in talks with Foran so I can only see one thing happening Foran is coming back and please restrain your pleads for this not to happen when you consider parra is the career graveyard plus Surley bozo isn't stupid enough to miss this golden opportunity and bring back the foz!!!!! I can guarantee if Foran returns manly will be a better club.

This can only mean one thing! Foran must leave and manly have been in talks with Foran so I can only see one thing happening Foran is coming back and please restrain your pleads for this not to happen when you consider parra is the career graveyard plus Surley bozo isn't stupid enough to miss this golden opportunity and bring back the foz!!!!! I can guarantee if Foran returns manly will be a better club.

Is that guarantee redeemable at Manly Leagues club?

I wouldn't mind him coming back, I just think he's not worth the coin they'd have to pay. If he'd take 650K I'd say yeah, but for 1Mill plus there's have to be cheaper better options IMO.

In reality I can't see any club paying the $1.2m or whatever for Foran at the moment with his injuries and mental health problems.

It would amuse me that if he is picked up parra would be paying a healthy portion of his contract on their salary cap. If their cap is reduced next year as threatened by Greenturd, how much play can they have in it for Hayne. Unless it is seriously backended.

In reality I can't see any club paying the $1.2m or whatever for Foran at the moment with his injuries and mental health problems.

It would amuse me that if he is picked up parra would be paying a healthy portion of his contract on their salary cap. If their cap is reduced next year as threatened by Greenturd, how much play can they have in it for Hayne. Unless it is seriously backended.
Remember that Fiz always said that it wasn't about the money. It was only about Dalai taking his game to another level :nerd:

Imagine the Eel's stability with the Dreamer, the Union Wannabe and the Gambler :p

Foran's body is busted and his mind set and loyalty are questionable.

Very talented as we know but not worth what he'd be asking for IMO. Although if Zorba gets his way.......o_O

Remember that Fiz always said that it wasn't about the money. It was only about Dalai taking his game to another level :nerd:

Imagine the Eel's stability with the Dreamer, the Union Wannabe and the Gambler :p
Even the Dalai's man love has a use by date.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4