Hayne in talks with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Giants and Western Sydney Wanderers have got them worried, that and the fact that the NRL is run by amateur f**kups like Toddy.
Agree totally. I would really like to hear greenturd dribbling a bib full trying to explain why these parasites shouldn't be kicked out and there franchise given to central Queensland or some such.
Sh*thing his dacks over other codes can be the only reason.
P*ss ant !!!

My predictions on how the who Hayne/Foran saga will play out.

Foran will leave (pushed) so that Para can bring back Hayne.

Foran will sign with the Dogs to reunite with Des because its the best thing for his family.

Greenberg will approval all this because its going to help grow the game....

Hayne will run off to pursue his dream to represent Fiji/Australia at the Winter Olympics in the bobsled.

Foran will do a hammy/knee/shoulder/heart-lidge and step away from the game when Des leaves the Dogs.

Having missed out on the Winter Olympics, Hayne will return to Para again because it is his dream "to captain Para to a premiership"

Foran returns to the NRL and signs with (insert team here) because its "what is best for his family"

Having realised that Para is a basket case, Hayne decides to leave and disappears to French Rugby never to be heard from again.

Following a disaster 2018 season where he only player 2 games due to cronic knee/hamstring/shoulder/motivation issues, Foran returns to Para on a mega deal where he is paid 50% of the salary cap on a 7 year deal. He does so "not because of the money, but because it is what is best for his family"

Due to cronic injury, Foran can no longer play. He refuses to retire and leaves the Eels in a salary cap disaster. The Para board announces that they have resolved the salary cap issue by purchasing shares in a brown paper bag manufacturer.

I can't help but notice the cruel irony that he left because he was doing "what's best for myself and my family", and now here we are a year later and his life is a wreck and his family is broken apart.
Fiz never said that. His line was that 'Brad will take me to another level':confused:

Being coached by a two premiership winning half backs, one in Immortal, could not 'level' Fiz at Manly :finger:

Lucky for him, he also said that it's not about the money. :giggle:

NSW Warratahs released a statement saying they will focus on developing talent from within and will not be signing Hayne even if the ARU offer him a contract.

I stand and applaud you Warratahs.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/w...t/news-story/56a739c8e1e56010a5072e0ba5e4e3bf
“Now, there’s no doubt that if there was unlimited resources, that a player like Jarryd Hayne may have been of real benefit.

“But right now we have a new and exciting young group of players, (and) combined with the needs of our game to put it back on an even keel, talking to Jarryd probably at the moment isn’t the right thing for us as a sport.

“First and foremost we’ve got to continue to look at how we grow our own.

“We’ve got a new and exciting leadership group in our team, and a lot of new players coming in next year, so it’s really important that we ensure that we grow and invest in an environment which helps them excel, and sometimes if you redirect that financial resource it means you can’t do that.”

I did hear that Foz would be back at Manly... But best bet would be to see if any unusually large bets have been placed on this before taking it as gospel.

Unless Zorba gets his way I really can't see Foran being back at Manly, not as a player at least. Too many bridges burnt for mine.

My money would have him in a blue and white jumper next year should he leave the Speels.

As for Hayne? Good on the Waratahs for their stance and for recognising that they have talented kids coming through their system who deserve a shot more than a serial code hopper like Hayne.

Unfortunately, the way things have gone this year it would not surprise me to see Hayne lining up for doesn't-matta at some point over the next few weeks which will be more than a complete fvcking joke. But I'm betting that he will be with them next year unless he decides that he wants to try and play for Man U (he did have success the last time he played at Old Trafford.....).

Hayne will run off to pursue his dream to represent Fiji/Australia at the Winter Olympics in the bobsled.
Fiji's got a bobsled team!
what-are-the-cast-of-cool-runnings-up-to-on-the-movie-s-22nd-anniversary-638801.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6