Has any coach that has been ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonderful contribution .... however don't let the little issue that the bloke you are talking about wasn't sacked render your rant irrelevant .... carry on ..

... and for a bloke that accusies me of being obsessional ..... you have again brought up Barrett when he was never in the discussion ... you may have to look closer to home to find your problem ...
Trent Barrett has been put out to pasture. He’s being forced to watch a premiership winning coach clean up his mess, and essentially blocked from taking up another position (if there was one to be had) You’re right Woodsie... not sacked... bent over and made a public spectacle of is probably a better way of putting it.

A question raised by @Ryan in another thread has had me thinking .... Has any coach that has been sacked by a club .. ever gone on to win a Premiership elsewhere ... given that there are some top knotch coaches with "sacked" in their resume I couldn't think of any reason why they wouldn't of ....

Whilst success is not just Premierships ... I can't from memory recall anyone in the past 30 or so years ...

Current coaches with the sacked next to their name are, Ricky Stuart, sacked from 3 clubs and working on the 4th, Macquire, Cleary, Brown, Hasler ... any others?

I'm fairly certain Ted Glossop coached the Sharks in the late 70's, was sacked, and then went on to win with the Dogs in 1980

Interesting ... some pretty good coaches have sacked in their resume ...... does Ricky Stuart hold the record of being sacked from 3 clubs ..... what was Anderson's record ....

PSS didn't Ricky also get the sack from the Australian gig?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7