Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last time I checked you don't get foxtel in prison lol
Yes, only free to air

There's been no appeal yet. He maintained he was innocent throughout.

A guilty plea from the start maybe would have seen him finish his sentence at the end of 2024 (assuming non jury trial in 2020 paired with his non parole period of 4 years 3 months)

Is his nickname locked in yet? If it hasn't already been proposed then Kantong works
images.jpeg

Got some top notch skills that we really need but will have to be content with playing 2nd fiddle for this year. Croker is the man and Seibs can see it already.

Yep don't care if it's a trial but this game confirmed it, he is the number 9 we've patiently been waiting for and is going to lock that position for the next 10 years. I've been hyping him up since last year but this year is his year to break into FG. When he was on the field, he just dictated the pace of the game, he was so threatening with his runs and offloads, and he also has a decent kick in him as well. We've had to go through this long stabbing fainu saga and we've been rewarded for our toils with this asian saviour. Stick him at 14 with the 1/2 punch of him and Croker until he's more comfortable in FG and then he can take the reigns as our starting full-time hooker. Gordon is the man we've been waiting for.

Yep don't care if it's a trial but this game confirmed it, he is the number 9 we've patiently been waiting for and is going to lock that position for the next 10 years. I've been hyping him up since last year but this year is his year to break into FG. When he was on the field, he just dictated the pace of the game, he was so threatening with his runs and offloads, and he also has a decent kick in him as well. We've had to go through this long stabbing fainu saga and we've been rewarded for our toils with this asian saviour. Stick him at 14 with the 1/2 punch of him and Croker until he's more comfortable in FG and then he can take the reigns as our starting full-time hooker. Gordon is the man we've been waiting for.
Love how he brings runners onto the ball at pace. Makes all our forwards look better.

To the tune of the Kanton premade meal in a jars jingle.

"Manly´s playing Chan Kum, Doesn´t take long for the "insert opposition" to drop dead!"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8