Goodnight and good luck TRex.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
You have always been a coward. Thoughts pe ople.

Mate I'd like to see you say that to him.

what would that prove? I would say it in a flash commander. He has shown himself to be scared of so many things. Mate I have conquered many many things in my life that put playing and excelling in a game against people two thirds my size and trying to seem adequate seem like the joke that the TRex experiment has been upon our club.

The only coward here is you champ; keyboard coward.

RE: Trex tonight

Shame Lyon went off against the Dogs....we would have won that game and should be facing Souths tomorrow. I guess Lyons injury at the time represented a season full of injuries.

Go Souths

COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:

what would that prove? I would say it in a flash commander. He has shown himself to be scared of so many things. Mate I have conquered many many things in my life that put playing and excelling in a game against people two thirds my size and trying to seem adequate seem like the joke that the TRex experiment has been upon our club.

Is that the opposite of a keyboard hero? What do you call it if you are on a smart phone? Goodnight commander I will see youin my sweet dreams. And the fact that you think I would have any problem expressing my opinion of tony Williams courage as a rugby league player to his face tells me about your lack of it.

He had a big part throughout our grand final win last year and for that I thank him and wish him all the best.

tayls said:
Shame Lyon went off against the Dogs....we would have won that game and should be facing Souths tomorrow. I guess Lyons injury at the time represented a season full of injuries.

Go Souths
This. I cannot bring myself to support either of the two super league scum salary cap cheating teams left.

Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:

Is that the opposite of a keyboard hero? What do you call it if you are on a smart phone? Goodnight commander I will see youin my sweet dreams. And the fact that you think I would have any problem expressing my opinion of tony Williams courage as a rugby league player to his face tells me about your lack of it.

blah blah blah

mate stop PM'ing me I am not going to go out with you.

Orko said:
He had a big part throughout our grand final win last year and for that I thank him and wish him all the best.

Good on you digger, I am thinking the same sort of stuff.

Saved our worst performance for tonight, but T-Dog was missing all night. So glad we've kept Brett over this lazy bum. Richie Fa'aso only knows one way and that's straight up the guts.

Williams has talk the talk but rarely has he delivered and when we needed him most the guy was nowhere to be seen.

Its just a damn shame when after a loss people feel so aggrieved they have to attack a member of our squad in such a manner as this.

Does anyone actually think Williams decided to play in such a fashion as to be construed by his teammates, his coach, his family, team supporters.....as a coward ?

Probably all just said in angry disappointment but jebus......I cant help but think its just plain insulting to our club, collectively.

I could cut the big fella a lot more slack if he had not come out in the press saying how he was an 80 minute player and he was really going to put in and how he owed the boys and and and........

Never bagged a Manly player in my life except that git Ribot but I for one will be happy to never see she rex put on the maroon an white again...he's all yrs De$...

Jatz Crackers said:
Its just a damn shame when after a loss people feel so aggrieved they have to attack a member of our squad in such a manner as this.

Does anyone actually think Williams decided to play in such a fashion as to be construed by his teammates, his coach, his family, team supporters.....as a coward ?

Probably all just said in angry disappointment but jebus......I cant help but think its just plain insulting to our club, collectively.

Jatz I totally disagree, he has talked himself up all season but has rarely delivered. Have a look at Hoffman, he must have had about 20 hit ups, while Willaims stands flat footed and pushes off a player or 2 to make a few metres.

Where is the tafu thread ? Oh that's right he is not leaving....he was as bad as everyone bar jamie and Brett (maybe joe)

He didn't really deliver anything tonight. I thought he was unfairly criticised over the last 3-4 weeks, but I cannot defend his effort tonight. He was poor, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe, so he shouldn't be held responsible for what was a wholly embarrassing performance from all bar probably 3 or 4 players

Top End Eagle said:
Yeah you are right Jatz. Pfft. Mate get a life.

Im not the one calling players cowards. Give up drinking mate, you sound fairly much the dropkick & bravado numbuts to most here.

swoop said:
Jatz I totally disagree, he has talked himself up all season but has rarely delivered.

Who has talked himself up all season ? What evidence do you base that on ?

T-Rex won't be missed. He has been so disappointing, especially in the last six or seven games when we really needed him. His form didn't warrant him being in our top 13 yet we all kept hoping he'd pull out all stops. But no, he was stuck in low gear all night.
Take the money and run T-Tex because you certainly didn't take the ball and run tonight!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4