Goodnight and good luck TRex.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
Top End Eagle said:
Yeah you are right Jatz. Pfft. Mate get a life.

Im not the one calling players cowards. Give up drinking mate, you sound fairly much the dropkick & bravado numbuts to most here.

swoop said:
Just one player I think is a coward champ. But I know how you feel about free speech on this site. As long as it agrees with your thoughts huh? I wil sign off knowing you are moderating tonight because your thoughts are untouchable. Even when wrong.

The team played above my expectations this year.
Tooves should be congratulated to get us into the final 4.

Yes, the team played crap but thats just football.
I'm sure none of the players wanted it that way.
There were so many dropped balls you can't expect to win like that.
We look tired and worn out.

Having the week off after a gruelling season is vitally important to re-energise the body and get over any niggling injuries.

It just wasn't our night but the boys tried hard.

Go Manly in 2013.

Hope the Rabbits beat the dogs......but probably will be dogs vs storm.
Thats the worse scenario for a manly fan. Puke.
I'll probably turn my attention on the Sydney Swans.

T-Rex has been unfit all season his mid section is not as tight as previous seasons he is playing over-weight big time or not as cut.

He is either still injured and not training as hard, cutting corners with his diet outside of training or age is slowing his metabolism real fast and requires higher intensity training to maintain his weight.

Either way the attitude was not right this year, one thing i wont miss though is the shoulder charges defending our try line when you need to be wrapping up the ball and player. It just looked like he was too fatigued to make a genuine tackle not wanting to bend his back---just standing up right and make a shoulder charge to look like he was making an effort.(might be still having back issues)

Well even in the past when Rex was one of the better players on the park he was usually bagged. So you knew tonight he was going to be in the gun sights. Many thought he was never up to first grade standard yet he ended up playing for NSW and Australia by the age of what 22 ??

Disappointing today for sure, but no worse than about 10 other blokes unfortunately.

Well even in the past when Rex was one of the better players on the park he was usually bagged. So you knew tonight he was going to be in the gun sights. Many thought he was never up to first grade standard yet he ended up playing for NSW and Australia by the age of what 22 ??

Disappointing today for sure, but no worse than about 10 other blokes unfortunately.

Top End Eagle said:
Just one player I think is a coward champ. But I know how you feel about free speech on this site. As long as it agrees with your thoughts huh? I wil sign off knowing you are moderating tonight because your thoughts are untouchable. Even when wrong.

Yep. Throw some backhanded insults before you slink off. Seems appropriate.

Jatz Crackers said:
Top End Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Top End Eagle said:
Yeah you are right Jatz. Pfft. Mate get a life.

Im not the one calling players cowards. Give up drinking mate, you sound fairly much the dropkick & bravado numbuts to most here.

swoop said:

Jatz why is that last paragraph atributed to me. I never called anyone a coward.

lsz said:
Where is the tafu thread ? Oh that's right he is not leaving....he was as bad as everyone bar jamie and Brett (maybe joe)

Isz, do you mean Jorge Taufua? Our 1st year rookie who was brought over to Manly on a zero dollar base contract?!?! The same guy that recently won two players player awards & a MOM award against the Cowboys. Please don't compare him to a NSW & Australian rep Tony Williams.

swoop said:
Jatz why is that last paragraph atributed to me. I never called anyone a coward.

Something to do with how Top End has manufactured his reply. It came up the same when I replied too.

Glad he is gone now not worth half the 600k they will pay him
1 good game v Chooks in 2012 and looked not interested at all in the back half of the season
Tonight he took one hit up and walked into the defence

I think he means well, but after he signed for the money, I think it got to his head and forgot how to concentrate. BUt dont worry, Des will put him in place belive me.. Then we will be like why the hell wasnt he playing like that for us. In all honesty looking at Trex Tonight v Richie Faoso, Richie looked like the 600k per season player. I loved the Trex and always gave him a go but tonight's game was inexcusable.

Mals what I saying is he was not alone in being awful tonight - I get that people feel the need for a scape goat but to pick out one player is just vindictive

What about king? Glenn s

Jatz Crackers said:
Top End Eagle said:

Mate you couldn't handle a front hander from me, so be careful what you wish for. I am going to bed next to my beautiful wife, to wake up early and go fishing in a part of australia that I only hope you are fortunate enough to one day see. I have never attacked a forum poster here without prior instigation and I think on the whole I have been quite reserved. Having said that I reserve the right to criticise players of any club without criticism from a nobody like you. To me Tony Williams has acted in a cowardly way. He has passed the ball to players in a lesser position rather than have the courage to take a hard tackle on so many occasions it is impossible to tally without being David Middleton. He has failed to run what is referred to in the game as the 'courage' line on so many more occasions. He had been cajoled by smaller and frailer players to take runs that they would instinctively sacrifice for the good of the team and by this analysis I find the bloke's approach and attitude lacking courage and strength and thereby lending itself to a labelling of cowardice.

Just my thoughts on a site I figured was designed for just such things.

Top End Eagle said:
Mate you couldn't handle a front hander from me, so be careful what you wish for. I am going to bed next to my beautiful wife, to wake up early and go fishing in a part of australia that I only hope you are fortunate enough to one day see. I have never attacked a forum poster here without prior instigation and I think on the whole I have been quite reserved. Having said that I reserve the right to criticise players of any club without criticism from a nobody like you. To me Tony Williams has acted in a cowardly way. He has passed the ball to players in a lesser position rather than have the courage to take a hard tackle on so many occasions it is impossible to tally without being David Middleton. He has failed to run what is referred to in the game as the 'courage' line on so many more occasions. He had been cajoled by smaller and frailer players to take runs that they would instinctively sacrifice for the good of the team and by this analysis I find the bloke's approach and attitude lacking courage and strength and thereby lending itself to a labelling of cowardice.

Just my thoughts on a site I figured was designed for just such things.

You calling out people like T-Rex with a cheap shot name such as "coward" with no right of reply for him is justified in your eyes & with my opinion of that differing greatly to yours, you want to threaten me with
"Mate you couldn't handle a front hander from me, so be careful what you wish for"

No problems mate. You go to sleep and wake up in the top end.

RE: Trex tonight

COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
It's always T-Rex's fault, isn't it?

Not always but but tonight it definitely was. Wouldn't even try tonight commander you can't defend the indefensible.

Watmough, G Stewart, DCE and Jason King all were worse than T REx tonight, why don't you start a thread on one of these blokes?

Are you f&@kin serious!
My football mantra - two words - attitude & intensity!
At least your 4 aforementioned players had that but alas the harder they tried the worse it got.
At least it looked like they tried.
As Sterlo said "Tony Williams has been invisible tonight".
I'd rather be average and having a go than unsighted.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4