Glenn Stewart return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jimmyb713 said:
Looks like we will be wearing the Pepsi jersey too. Not sure how I feel about that given the performances dished up in it so far!

Who decides these things?

It seems we've worn that jersey more than our actual away jersey this year.

Not a big fan of the white Daikin logo just slapped on the maroon on the back.

We care, we who want it all - the colours, the emblem, the home ground :cool:

The more Manly dilutes their Brand, the less loyalty by the Fans.
Reduced Membership is hardly a long term plan.

The NRL should count only ticketed Members to have a common base of comparison :idea:

Good Letter to the Editor today in the Manly Daily regarding the bastardisation of the jerseys last week. :sleepy:
We want footy jerseys on the field.
If we wanted Kids costumes, then we would attend those events !

Stevo said:
Whinger. Get over it. It was for charity.

No, it was for Marvel comics.
Marvel had to involve a charity in order to get this marketing lemon through.

It's good that a charity receives some money for it, but it could be done a lot better. If the NRL is serious they could have a complete Charity Round when every club represents a specific charity, and a percentage of the gate goes to each of them.

Of course, Canberra doesn't need to have a charity. When you play them they are charitable enough to gift you two competition points.

Stevo said:
Who cares how they promoted it. The kids still got paid.

xavier said:
Stevo said:
Whinger. Get over it. It was for charity.

Whingers who whinge about other people whinging annoy me more than people who just whinge.

And people who speak out of turn piss me off. Beat it Derek

"speak out of turn"!!! Seems this poor keyboard warrior's got delusions of granduer! You're way too tough for me Nigel.

Stevo said:
Everyone hated the Camo strip - we won
Everyone hated the Wolverine strip -we won

I didn't hate the Camo strip.

I respected the reference to our armed forces and it was unique enough to make it OK as a one-off.

I did hate the Wolverine one because it looked like Parra (though I did like the support of the cerebral palsy charity).

As for the Pepsi-heritage jersey I'm only lukewarm about it BUT people are entitled to their opinion without being belittled by a fundamentally social misfit that can't understand normal thinking.

You're not the benchmark. Sometimes you're amusing much like a bull in a China shop.

Today you're just a bully and that's all.

My god these threads lately are mind bending.........seem to be agreeing with everyone even when you're brawling:p

Don't what Gifty to go, why can't we keep him, he should be kept at all costs, he's getting injury prone, he's getting older, we have to manage the older players out, we have to find room in the cap for the youngsters.:huh:

Don't like the pepsi jersey, don't like wolverine jersey, our movie star supporter is wolverine, we won in wolverine jersey, a charity benefited from the wolverine night, (I actually bought a pepsi jersey back when it was the jersey and loved it), the jumper doesn't matter when there's a sea eagle on the front and inside:huh:

Every position is valid. I'm getting finger shake hovering over the like button.:)

Two things I have noticed, gold looks better on Manly than Parramatta (once off, of course), and maroon looks sh_t on the Broncos.

:p #crisis

BTW, every home game at Brookie has a Charity Partner.
Don't let the ISC spin get in the way of facts :cool:

Is Gifty growing his beard as an homage to our banished Wolfman ?
Its a fine effort, he'll be mistaken for Yosemite Sam, a Rabbid's best friend :D

Napper said:
Hahahaha Stevo's on fire.

Well where's @Jethro to pi$$ on him tonight?
Coz those posts are on par with petty or juvenile crime (like graffiti or fire-starters).

LOL.

As for Gifty goin'' for the lumberjack look...I'm all for a decent beard and all's OK folks!

Or if his footy days end prematurely, he'd fit right in on Ice Cold Gold or Deadliest Catch (on Fox).

RiverEagle said:
Napper said:
Hahahaha Stevo's on fire.

Well where's @Jethro to pi$$ on him tonight?
Coz those posts are on par with petty or juvenile crime (like graffiti or fire-starters).

LOL.

As for Gifty goin'' for the lumberjack look...I'm all for a decent beard and all's OK folks!

Or if his footy days end prematurely, he'd fit right in on Ice Cold Gold or Deadliest Catch (on Fox).

Why? He hasn't done anything wrong and is only expressing his opinion. Whether you take what he says to heart, well, that's your problem. It seems like a bit of light-hearted banter to me.

Um yeah, OK then @Jethro

That's about as weak as p... to me too, but that is why I referenced the cheeky kid graphic pi$$ing on things...For levity's sake.

Humour is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

That didn't strike me as light-hearted at all, but duly noted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8