Glenn Stewart return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RiverEagle said:
Um yeah, OK then @Jethro

That's about as weak as p... to me too, but that is why I referenced the cheeky kid graphic pi$$ing on things...For levity's sake.

Humour is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

That didn't strike me as light-hearted at all, but duly noted.

wtf-cat.jpg

Sorry but I didn't pick up on the reference to the "cheeky kid graphic pi$$ing on things".
icon_rolleyes.gif

Going by your reply to me, it looks like you could do with one of these:

hug1.gif

:p

Kiwi Eagle said:
A week on and still whinging about the bloody jerseys !!!

I long for the days where debates on decent topics were had on Silvertails

It's a football forum.

So a football team's colours (and the altering and use thereof) is a relevant debate to many.

As is so often said, if you don't care for a topic move on to another one.

And in the General Discussions threads there's plenty to sink your teeth into if you need the stimulation.

I agree with @xavier and the point that whingeing about people whingeing is actually more annoying and pointless.

Lastly @Jethro Napper said Stevo "was on fire".
You trot out the kid pi$$ing on emblems each week. I thought the reference was pretty clear.

Anyways, no big deal and no need for a man-hug.

If we lose to South's tonight, I may get back to you on that though!

RiverEagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

It's a football forum.

So a football team's colours (and the altering and use thereof) is a relevant debate to many.

And in the General Discussions threads there's plenty to sink your teeth into if you need the stimulation.

I agree with @xavier and the point that whingeing about people whingeing is actually more annoying and pointless.

You trot out the kid pi$$ing on emblems each week. I thought the reference was pretty clear.

I care for the Glenn Stewart topic, why I clicked on it, thought there might actually be something of interest in here but was sadly mistaken when coming across more jersey rubbish

I wish we were wearing the Wolverine strip again tonight.

Maybe they will trot it out again in round 25 vs Panfurs.

Kiwi Eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

It's a football forum.

I care for the Glenn Stewart topic, why I clicked on it, thought there might actually be something of interest in here but was sadly mistaken when coming across more jersey rubbish

Yes that is a fair point mate.

It did slide off-topic from Gift to jersey talk again.

I just thought a member belittling and insulting other members was more outta line than mentioning jerseys again.

Each to their own, but I also think there are plenty of interesting threads around to exercise the intellect (especially in General or Soapbox for non-footy debate).

And on Glenn Stewart, the talk is leaning back to him running "soon" and perhaps not being a write-off for the year just yet.

Let's hope so!

mozgrame said:
You mongrels better stop hating on the whingers! I've pissed on blokes for less than that!!

Todd "Bubbler" Carney has pissed on himself for less too ;)

lsz said:
Kiwi stick to the Ricky Stuart thread - SteveO is trying his best

Trying my best? I pissed in that argument by the length of the field!

RiverEagle said:
Napper said:
Hahahaha Stevo's on fire.

Well where's @Jethro to pi$$ on him tonight?
Coz those posts are on par with petty or juvenile crime (like graffiti or fire-starters).

LOL.

As for Gifty goin'' for the lumberjack look...I'm all for a decent beard and all's OK folks!

Or if his footy days end prematurely, he'd fit right in on Ice Cold Gold or Deadliest Catch (on Fox).

Haha why don't you go have a cry to the teacher ya sook.

Stevo said:
lsz said:
Kiwi stick to the Ricky Stuart thread - SteveO is trying his best

Trying my best? I pissed in that argument by the length of the field!

RiverEagle said:
Napper said:
Hahahaha Stevo's on fire.

Well where's @Jethro to pi$$ on him tonight?
Coz those posts are on par with petty or juvenile crime (like graffiti or fire-starters).

LOL.

As for Gifty goin'' for the lumberjack look...I'm all for a decent beard and all's OK folks!

Or if his footy days end prematurely, he'd fit right in on Ice Cold Gold or Deadliest Catch (on Fox).

Haha why don't you go have a cry to the teacher ya sook.

No need just pointing out the standard of your work.

LOL.

Just another Legend in your Own Lunchtime.

Stevo said:
School captain, sports captain and captain of the League and Rugby sides
All that is left for you now Stevo is to make you captain of the Silvertails forum . How would you like that ? :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10