Glenn Stewart return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish mf76. I will NEVER forget the kick to Robbo in 2011. In my heart he deserves to have every ring, Premiership memory, every Sea Eagle accolade possible and a coaching role when his bones are tired. Love the Stewies.

I was in agreeance but the last few months have caused a few players to drop from out and out club legends to great manly players, his dramas in the media and everything around it just stink a bit too much for my liking.

If they are serious about their complaints we are guaranteed the premiership as the senior playing group will be winning it for gift.

The mole reporting that gifty may not play for Manly again this season

BREAKING: Moley getting mail Glenn Stewart may not play for @SeaEagles again this season - ankle injury causing BIG problems

A fit Gifty could really make a huge difference at the back end. I suspect this injury is going to finish his season.

If so, I want to personally thank Gifty for 12 wonderful years, you are forever a Manly legend!

Fluffy said:
I was in agreeance but the last few months have caused a few players to drop from out and out club legends to great manly players, his dramas in the media and everything around it just stink a bit too much for my liking.

If they are serious about their complaints we are guaranteed the premiership as the senior playing group will be winning it for gift.

To be fair neither Stewart brother has spoken out recently about this. Glenn revealed his disappointment earlier in the season but has since remained silent and so has Brett.

I hope you're right about the senior boys winning it for Gift. Would be the perfect send off.:)

Manly To Win! said:
Meh, he's been crap since 2012, Buhrer and Symonds are much better options. It's sad how many people can't realise that he's had it as an NRL player. I really can't see him doing well at Souths.

It's even sadder how a Manly fan can disrespect a dual premiership winning, Clive Churchill medallist and Club legend like that.

bones said:
Manly To Win! said:
Meh, he's been crap since 2012, Buhrer and Symonds are much better options. It's sad how many people can't realise that he's had it as an NRL player. I really can't see him doing well at Souths.

It's even sadder how a Manly fan can disrespect a dual premiership winning, Clive Churchill medallist and Club legend like that.
Its not only sad its bloody disgraceful

bob dylan said:
Glenn is a true Sea Eagle great, see Terry Randall, Paul Vautin, Anthony Watmough etc etc etc
True , In form and out of form he always put his body on the line and gave it his all for the Sea eagles

BOZO said:
bob dylan said:
Glenn is a true Sea Eagle great, see Terry Randall, Paul Vautin, Anthony Watmough etc etc etc
True , In form and out of form he always put his body on the line and gave it his all for the Sea eagles

G'day all,As have Kingy and Wolfie but that doesn't stop the "disrespect"directed at them in recent times.
cheers mike

BOZO said:
bones said:
Manly To Win! said:

Its not only sad its bloody disgraceful

Its also unpatriotic , I mean bagging Gifty is like burning the flag!!

Its bloody sad that we might never see him play again, but gee HEAPS of great things to remember isn't there???

That kick in the 2011 final
The Battle of Brookvale

Way too many to mention

Did we ever work out why he was sin binned at The Battle of Brookvale?

I will never forget Hadley on the radio the next morning saying what a disgrace the Stewarts are and how they should be suspended long term. That was they day my hate for him was born.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4