[Resurrected] Girdler hates us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Zorba was on about this, this morning on Tab radio. I suspect he gets a lot of his so called inside info from this site. Stated verbatum a coupla quotes from this very thread. Come on Zorba. You're getting lazy mate !!!

Wasn't a big fan on him on triple M, always complaining about locals not wanting to work at his cafe because they were expecting to get paid and acting like it was their problem. 2@

Some season stats on both players and teams...

And more player stats...

I actually listened to his rant and a couple of things stood out

1. When we beat Parra both times they were in the top 4.
2. He said “we did not get close to the storm or panthers “ which was not true the second time we played both of them. The game against the panthers (when they were flying pre origin) was close up the end
3. For long periods of the year we had an under strength team with a number of players out including the times when we played those above us - there was no roosters style coverage when we were so many players down was there

Which all leads me to believe he is nothing more than a modern day renta quote shock jock with little to no actual value when it comes to talking about the game

Just remember about Girdler.....

If he couldn't kick goals, its a good bet Penrith (who had just lost their 2 goal kickers - Andrew Leeds to the Eels and Greg Alexander to the Warriors) wouldn't have wanted him and he'd have been left languishing in the Steelers reserve grade side hoping Rod Wishart's goal kicking leg would fall off.

Personally, I think he's just pissed that Penrith are now in the Melbourne side of the draw and as such, even after last nights win, will likely miss the GF when the Storm thump them next week.

He said we hadn't beaten anyone in the top 4 all year. He mentioned Penrith and Melbourne "thumping" us both times we played them. So a 10 point loss in Bathurst, and a 10 point loss at Suncorp, is thumping is it? And I guess he didn't see us beating the Worms 28-6 in Rd.11 and 56-10 in Rd.22, both times with them in the top 4.....

Ryan Girdler is a blowhard.
How good would it be if we won the GF, then a crowd of us could stand out the front of his cafe all day with Manly flags and shout, not bad for flat track bullies eh Ryan

Agreed can someone please make sure Des & the boys receive a copy each?!
If Manly need to receive a copy of this to improve their performances that validates the initial view even more.

I agree with Girdlers comments in some parts, Manly have shown patches of Semi final intensity, aggression and thrust throughout the year but still lack consistency in the effort areas.

I don't agree in his views of Manly being easily beaten by the top 4 teams on all occasions, Manly were competitive against Penrith and Melb even though we physically didn't match both sides and struggled to win the ruck in attack and defence.(and obviously early season form shouldn't really be looked at as a guide that is for sure, in the other games he was referencing)

Melbourne,Penrith,Parra and Souths have all shown this finals series Semi final intensity for a full game, it is up to Manly to lift or be knocked out next week.

Yes Girds views have come at the right time and even if Manly wins the comp it doesn't invalidate his views up to now.

Manly did all they had to do against the Roosters but there is still worrying signs and we haven't improved or lifted our game in over a month now.

If Manly need to receive a copy of this to improve their performances that validates the initial view even more.

I agree with Girdlers comments in some parts, Manly have shown patches of Semi final intensity, aggression and thrust throughout the year but still lack consistency in the effort areas.

I don't agree in his views of Manly being easily beaten by the top 4 teams on all occasions, Manly were competitive against Penrith and Melb even though we physically didn't match both sides and struggled to win the ruck in attack and defence.(and obviously early season form shouldn't really be looked at as a guide that is for sure in the other games he was referencing)

Melbourne,Penrith,Parra and Souths have all shown this finals series Semi final intensity for a full game, it is up to Manly to lift or be knocked out next week.

Yes Girds views have come at the right time and even if Manly wins the comp it doesn't invalidate his views up to now.

Manly did all they had to do against the Roosters but there is still worrying signs and we haven't improved or lifted our game in over a month now.
Do you actually support Manly?

Do you actually support Manly?
What would make you think i don't?

Supporting a team doesn't mean i have to be one sided with my views on performance.

Defensively we are struggling and that is why i have been worrying when Manly get into the grind as i am not confident in our ability to win in this scenario---that is why i have been emphasizing that we need points and good execution to apply pressure on teams.

Melb and Penrith at their peak are physically stronger and fitter than all the other clubs, Penrith is out of form though and teams are reading them better also.

Manly have the ability to put on more points than any other club(and that is inclusive of Melb even if the stats show Melb are superior) but at the moment it is more a flat deck bully feed off momentum style.

James Hooper (the human dildo) was just on tripple m talking about all the keyboard sewer dwellers that shot Girdler down over his comments. I have simple answer, turn hooper off every time hes on like I do, and avoid Girdlers establishment. Simple. Hit them where it really hurts. Thier wallets, that’s the only reason they look for attention to make $$$$&. Scr@w them.

James Hooper (the human dildo) was just on tripple m talking about all the keyboard sewer dwellers that shot Girdler down over his comments. I have simple answer, turn hooper off every time hes on like I do, and avoid Girdlers establishment. Simple. Hit them where it really hurts. Thier wallets, that’s the only reason they look for attention to make $$$$&. Scr@w them.
You're there getting on with your best girl and suddenly she pulls out a James Hooper dildo....how to kill the moment. Stick a wig on him and he'd make a great toilet brush.

Zorba was on about this, this morning on Tab radio. I suspect he gets a lot of his so called inside info from this site. Stated verbatum a coupla quotes from this very thread. Come on Zorba. You're getting lazy mate !!!
To be honest they all do

Reading the Play ( the reason the prick blocked me )

Moley

Bulldog

Rothfield

They all frequent here , often, and will more so this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8