[Resurrected] Girdler hates us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's not like he's wrong tho... Ok, as for the not beating a top 4 side he is, as we crushed eels when they were 4th, and we didn't have Tom when we played roosters or bunnies so can't really count that, but as for the best teams, hands down Penrith and storm HAVE been the best teams in the NRL this season.. so when either manly or bunnies line up in the gf, it won't be the 2 best teams playing .. but I'm ok with that, if you want to blame someone, blame Penrith for showing up flat last week and losing a game they SHOULD have won quite easily ..

It's not like he's wrong tho... Ok, as for the not beating a top 4 side he is, as we crushed eels when they were 4th, and we didn't have Tom when we played roosters or bunnies so can't really count that, but as for the best teams, hands down Penrith and storm HAVE been the best teams in the NRL this season.. so when either manly or bunnies line up in the gf, it won't be the 2 best teams playing .. but I'm ok with that, if you want to blame someone, blame Penrith for showing up flat last week and losing a game they SHOULD have won quite easily ..
Who says Penrith and Melbourne are the best two teams? In my opinion, the best two teams play in the grand final. They are there because they prepare for and win according to the system of the NRL. Bennett and Hasler don’t care about the regular season, and nor should they. It’s all about the finals.

Who says Penrith and Melbourne are the best two teams? In my opinion, the best two teams play in the grand final. They are there because they prepare for and win according to the system of the NRL. Bennett and Hasler don’t care about the regular season, and nor should they. It’s all about the finals.
Agree

If the NRL season was first past the post ala EPL then it is a valid statement. The season ends at the grandfinal not after the regular season

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8