[Resurrected] Girdler hates us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Exactly what are we doing in his opinion that is bullying. I may have a maroon & white bias but I don’t understand what we are doing that makes us bullies. Can someone explain

It's not like he's wrong tho... Ok, as for the not beating a top 4 side he is, as we crushed eels when they were 4th, and we didn't have Tom when we played roosters or bunnies so can't really count that, but as for the best teams, hands down Penrith and storm HAVE been the best teams in the NRL this season.. so when either manly or bunnies line up in the gf, it won't be the 2 best teams playing .. but I'm ok with that, if you want to blame someone, blame Penrith for showing up flat last week and losing a game they SHOULD have won quite easily ..
The best teams likely be Storm and Penrith- but that don't make Manly flat track bullies or undeserving
I mean if Manly do make it - they must beat either Storm or Penrith to Win the Premiership- which defeats his point

Exactly what are we doing in his opinion that is bullying. I may have a maroon & white bias but I don’t understand what we are doing that makes us bullies. Can someone explain

I thought that if he called Manly 'flat track bullies' - is that it idiosyncratically means we only play good against weak lesser teams and crumble in the face of the really good teams.

I also thought it was originally a cricketing reference... but I dunno.

I remember Joey once asking Girds, who was holding a Python snake on the footy show, that he must be used to holding a python - the one eyed type. Girds didnt seem to like what Joey said and the conversation quickly moved on.

If Manly win the grand final I will be devastated with embarrassment and shame because we were only the 4th best side.
Season 3 Reaction GIF by The Simpsons

I'm surprised Girdler is so stupid to verbally trash the team most of his restaurant's customers support.
As to what he said: The Manly team of today is completely different to the team that was was beaten in the early rounds by Easts and Souths. Judging Manly's form on those two defeats is lunacy.
Does he not realise that all teams have their 'bogey' teams, even Melbourne who have been beaten by times this season by Doesn'tmatta? Souths has an appalling record against Melbourne. The 'Riff often struggle against Doesn'tmatta.
Getting in to the GF is very difficult. I've seen several Manly sides that have been the best by far all season and yet lose the GF. Strange things often happen in GFs. The best team on paper doesn't always win.

I had breakfast at Girdler's Grind at Dee Why. Have to say, in my opinion (which are mine), it was awful, and my missus didn't eat a crumb of hers.
He should f&&@ off back to Illawarra or wherever he came from.

Girdler can eat a dik,, he was like a whinging b*itch and got owned by the other two when he couldn't hack the fact Penriff might go out in straight sets (which I have a strong feeling will happen).

News flash genius, the best teams throughout the year don't always make the GF or even win it, it been like that since day dot. If you want that we'll have to scrap the finals series and be like soccer with ladder leader crowned champions.

If anyone wants to listen

It's not like he's wrong tho... Ok, as for the not beating a top 4 side he is, as we crushed eels when they were 4th, and we didn't have Tom when we played roosters or bunnies so can't really count that, but as for the best teams, hands down Penrith and storm HAVE been the best teams in the NRL this season.. so when either manly or bunnies line up in the gf, it won't be the 2 best teams playing .. but I'm ok with that, if you want to blame someone, blame Penrith for showing up flat last week and losing a game they SHOULD have won quite easily ..
The two best teams will play on GF day and the best will win. You’re only as good as your last game so don’t get sucked into the BS media hype about who is and isn’t the best.

Who says Penrith and Melbourne are the best two teams? In my opinion, the best two teams play in the grand final. They are there because they prepare for and win according to the system of the NRL. Bennett and Hasler don’t care about the regular season, and nor should they. It’s all about the finals.
Beat me to it. Haha

I remember Joey once asking Girds, who was holding a Python snake on the footy show, that he must be used to holding a python - the one eyed type. Girds didnt seem to like what Joey said and the conversation quickly moved on.
I remember that too...I also remember being at Brookie for a Sunday arvo game & yelling "PYTHON BOY" at him when he was lining up a kick in the hope of putting him off.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8