[Resurrected] Girdler hates us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So based on Girdler 's [ well flawed ] logic , the Eels would not have been entitled to take on the Storm this weekend [ if they had beaten the Panthers ] as Manly convincingly touched them up twice this season , Not to take into account the Roosters flogging the Eels some weeks ago and with the Roosters not at full strength. He can hardly expect any credibility to his opinions with this type of misguided thinking .

Why is everyone so triggered?

Is every media personality and footy fan meant to fawn over us and back us to win?

Girdler doesnt rate us, others do, both are fine as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Friday night will prove us right or perhaps Girdler right.

Play on

edit also what a childish response for some to propose attacking or boycotting a persons business. Like seriously "a man doesn't like my footy team so lets try to ruin his livelihood"......grow up
Mmm yes better to avoid because it’s overpriced, small portions & often long waits :(

someone awesome sent me this pic.

Maybe we can borrow the sign....

MbQdErU.jpg
I saw that sign down at Dee Why the Saturday before last.

Rather be childish and loyal than support someone who doesn’t support us (his customers). Quite stupid to call one childish for standing up for his beloved team or maybe to lazy to walk to next shop.

Is every media personality and footy fan meant to fawn over us and back us to win?

Girdler doesnt rate us, others do, both are fine as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Play on

edit also what a childish response for some to propose attacking or boycotting a persons business. Like seriously "a man doesn't like my footy team so lets try to ruin his livelihood"......grow up
Girds is that you?

Play on

Personally, I think it's great to see some of the hate coming back. I have never given a **** about Girdler @Disco , and I am not going to start now. Doesn't mean I would have a coffee in any of his venues. I imagine that the coffee would be as average as his footballing ability.

Girdler hates us

Every body hates us

The whole World hates us because we love Manly

Be proud to be hated feathered friends for the honour and the privilege of being proud Manly Sea eagles club members

In the South of Sydney were I live I am surrounded by haters
I look at them and I sing to them .......

Haters to the left of me
Haters to the right!
Here I am stuck in the middle with you

No idea why people here are so offended by Girds opinion, yes some of what he said is crap in relation failing to mention some games against Melb and Penrith were close but other than that he has a point "up to now"

Manly does show a soft underbelly at times but we have shown very good determined patches that need to be sustained for longer----Manly can do it but there are signs some of the players are going through the motions after a long year.

Winning this game doesn't prove Girds is wrong, it's an observation made up to this point that is all.

But yeah it is perfect timing especially for the young guys to lift, but really if we need outsider comments to raise our level of game that is disappointing in itself.

No idea why people here are so offended by Girds opinion, yes some of what he said is crap in relation failing to mention some games against Melb and Penrith were close but other than that he has a point "up to now"

Manly does show a soft underbelly at times but we have shown very good determined patches that need to be sustained for longer----Manly can do it but there are signs some of the players are going through the motions after a long year.

Winning this game doesn't prove Girds is wrong, it's an observation made up to this point that is all.

But yeah it is perfect timing especially for the young guys to lift, but really if we need outsider comments to raise our level of game that is disappointing in itself.
You only play what is in front of you. We beat Parra when they were playing 'hot'. Hell ... we were the reason for their slump.

Looking at things objectively, our run into the finals was soft and we need to learn how to grind out a tough win if we are going to go all the way this year. There's only two weeks to go but am sure it's something that will be needed either this week or next. Are we a team that can do that? That's the biggest question.

On our day, we are a team that can beat anyone. Our only issue is that the other teams are more consistent.

To be honest they all do

Reading the Play ( the reason the prick blocked me )

Moley

Bulldog

Rothfield

They all frequent here , often, and will more so this week.
lol Reading the play hes a bitter ex norths fans. i still ask him wheb brett stewart is arriving in Canberra for off season training. was supposed to happen at the end of 2014 according to that tool

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4