General NRL chat

We need to move even further on concussion, mandatory 1 week stand down.

Then something like if you have 2 serious ones within say 10 weeks its a 6 week stand down........I'm just pulling these numbers from thin air there obviously has to be some science to it, but I'd rather be cautious and have a player sat out even if they are fine then risk these guys futures more than we have to.

Players like Keary and Graham worry me
Wouldn't excessive inactivity cause a player to become demotivated and reduce his effectiveness?
Hi all.

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Was doing some google'ing and come across this, note that the "community forum" threads are direct link to Silvertails.
I found it interesting as i've not come across it before.

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member

Dogs’ skipper’s sacrifice handed them a $500k trump card. This is how they can use it​

How generous of Josh Jackson to just give up half a million dollars the Dogs were obliged to pay him. Lucky for him the Dogs' sponsor will look after him, wink wink, nudge, salary cap auditor look the other way please

This is what Laundy said when announcing the sponsorship 2 years ago:
“I intend to become very involved,” he said. “I have a very large business and a successful business. I will do my absolute utmost to get Canterbury to a successful position in the rugby league competition.

I like to talk to the players about life after football and where they intend going. If I can help them get there, I will be helping.”

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
This guy is a clown of the highest order (no offence to Bozo or anyone else who may or may not be a clown) - must have missed the news for the last 3 years about Fainu's charges

Mark St John from Fox Sports@markdfstjohn

2022 OFF-CONTRACT PLAYERS

PROP

George Burgess, David Hollis, Matthew Lodge, Dunamis Lui, Emry Pere, Ava Seumanufagai, Martin Taupau

HOOKER

Joshua Cook, Manase Fainu

SECOND ROW

Matt Doorey, Brendan Frei, Chris Lewis

Reserve Grader
This guy is a clown of the highest order (no offence to Bozo or anyone else who may or may not be a clown) - must have missed the news for the last 3 years about Fainu's charges

PROP

George Burgess, David Hollis, Matthew Lodge, Dunamis Lui, Emry Pere, Ava Seumanufagai, Martin Taupau

HOOKER

SECOND ROW

He is Off Contract though ! LOL

Bencher

PROP

HOOKER

SECOND ROW

Lazy journalism once more..

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
24 20 4 306 42
24 18 6 209 38
24 17 7 272 36
24 16 8 119 34
24 15 9 247 32