General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The rumour in the SMH last week was an immediate swap of Latu Fainu for Tommy Talau, and it sort of makes sense with neither player playing last weekend.

I'm glad not a lot of you read this thread because below is an article of Slater saying why the cheating storm should be able to celebrate their stripped titles.

That's ok I won't read it. Abdo should fine Storm for the public insult to the integrity of the NRL. If the Storm players want to get together in private and celebrate winning the grand final good luck to them, not all of them knowingly cheated but plenty did.

I can't say I'd be unhappy with either of Zac Hoskings or Luke Garner being at Man if the Riff will struggle to retain. Might be my maroon coloured glasses but both seem out of place wearing other colours.

Speaking as a child of the 90s. I absolutely idolised the mule.

Garner's brother still with us.

Would love to see more Manly back at Man.

And if Lawton does go to England, its the back row think we are lacking.

Expecting some Jan and Febs juggling yet.

Who is this NRL player :)

?.jpg

A bad day for the St George Illawarra Dragons has become a nightmare.

Only hours after halfback recruit Ronald Volkman was ruled out for the year with a shoulder injury, Wide World of Sports has learned that another new signing, Corey Allan, has suffered a major knee injury and may also be out for the year.

Allan, signed from South Sydney recently and a leading contender for a centre spot, twisted his knee in a training mishap and scans revealed an ACL tear.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8