Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

General NRL chat

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

France representative Laur'eane Biville is aiming to become the first European player to earn an NRLW contract.

The 20-year-old is so determined to fulfil her ambition of playing in the NRLW that she moved to Australia earlier this year to play for Brisbane club Easts Tigers and has now established a crowdfunding account to enable her to stay for another season.

Garnier, who is also a pathways squad coach for Melbourne Storm, was keen for an ambitious young French player with a passion for the game to learn from playing alongside established stars Vanessa Foliaki and Karina Brown.

Biville fitted the bill perfectly.

Not only was she a promising talent but Biville had actively taken a role in promoting women's rugby league in French-speaking Cameroon, with the inaugural Laur'eane Biville tournament held in July.

With a limited ability to earn income in Australia, Biville is seeking help to meet expenses associated with her bid to play in the NRLW, including a new visa, and she has established an appeal through French crowdfunding site Leetchi.com.

"I have been working very hard every day for five years now and it would mean a lot to me to play in the NRLW but it’s not easy," Biville said.

"I don’t have any help so that is the hardest part of the adventure for me. With my visa I have to do three months of regional work and I just finished two weeks ago on a farm in Ballina but I couldn't earn a lot of money and I have to pay for a lot of things here." - because it was one of those thieving farmer scams where they pay you frig all then take out accommodation, travel, food, air. these crims should be stopped!

..."The 3 months of regional work did not allow me to put money away from the dishonesty of my employer."

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
The final piece of the puzzle for the Brisbane Broncos’ premiership tilt in 2020 is set to be filled after reports that the club is poised to sign Melbourne Storm halfback Brodie Croft.

The Courier-Mail reported on Friday night that the Broncos could announce the signature of Croft as soon as Monday, pending the No.7 gaining a release from the Storm at the weekend.

The "final piece"

hahahahahahahahaha

Stuey Davis Socks

2019 Tipping Competitor
This Silvertail had his otherwise idyllic 3 day holiday day marred and will remain scarred for life by witnessing the sight of bald headed gimp Toddie emerging from the surf at Noosa main beach yesterday :tmi::sick:

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
After copping vile abuse, North Queensland NRL enforcer Josh McGuire says he has ditched social media but has vowed not to change his aggressive on-field approach.
In August, he was forced to turn to his club for support after receiving multiple on-line death threats following a third contrary-conduct charge.

foxsports -

May also help if he didn't try to blind people on the field so he wouldn't have to suffer words off it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom