General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Real reason GI was paraded at Souths training
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...l/news-story/276f75bbafbcd0487ace139be1d45b28

Can someone help me out with the outline page. Whenever I try and put a link up as above it says URL not supported? I am a subscriber. The old copy and paste doesn’t work for me either. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I dunno mate, it's kinda annoying. I see what Dan was doing...putting an automated system in to bypass the pay wall, but it's not working with the DT. Maybe we should tell him?

This was the hidden reason behind Greg Inglis’ shock return to public life on Wednesday.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Souths’ used a strategic public relations ploy to ward off Sydney’s hungry paparazzi who were relentlessly hunting down a fragile Inglis.

Inglis appeared at Rabbitohs’ training with mainstream rugby league media formally invited to capture vision and photographs of the former Souths, Melbourne, Queensland and Kangaroos superstar.

Souths hope Inglis being filmed and photographed for newspapers and nightly television news bulletins will instantly kill off his attraction to the paparazzi. It was carefully staged.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Inglis has been chased and photographed by paparazzi since being released after a month in a western Sydney rehabilitation centre. He was even photographed leaving the rehab facility.

Close friends claim the stalking of Inglis — who is attempting to slowly reintegrate into public life — has had a negative impact on his mental health.

I dunno mate, it's kinda annoying. I see what Dan was doing...putting an automated system in to bypass the pay wall, but it's not working with the DT. Maybe we should tell him?

This was the hidden reason behind Greg Inglis’ shock return to public life on Wednesday.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Souths’ used a strategic public relations ploy to ward off Sydney’s hungry paparazzi who were relentlessly hunting down a fragile Inglis.

Inglis appeared at Rabbitohs’ training with mainstream rugby league media formally invited to capture vision and photographs of the former Souths, Melbourne, Queensland and Kangaroos superstar.

Souths hope Inglis being filmed and photographed for newspapers and nightly television news bulletins will instantly kill off his attraction to the paparazzi. It was carefully staged.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Inglis has been chased and photographed by paparazzi since being released after a month in a western Sydney rehabilitation centre. He was even photographed leaving the rehab facility.

Close friends claim the stalking of Inglis — who is attempting to slowly reintegrate into public life — has had a negative impact on his mental health.
The link still says not supported for me GE. How did you get the text to paste. I’m on an i-pad and it won’t do it.

The link still says not supported for me GE. How did you get the text to paste. I’m on an i-pad and it won’t do it.

Well:

Step one: Send bitcoin to me

OK: All I did was open the page from the DT site then copied and pasted (?) the info onto here.

Any attempt to copy the link without the annoying 'outline.com' part of it failed.

Plus I'm on a laptop and that may be easier to stuff around doing all that.

Well:

Step one: Send bitcoin to me

OK: All I did was open the page from the DT site then copied and pasted (?) the info onto here.

Any attempt to copy the link without the annoying 'outline.com' part of it failed.

Plus I'm on a laptop and that may be easier to stuff around doing all that.
Thanks GE. It used to do it on this thing, but no more.
I’ll try the daughters lap top in the morning.....afternoon maybe. Bloody insomnia, it’s already 3.45am!
Thanks for your help GE. I knew it’d be you or HM that would come to the rescue.
Gotta go find some more Stillnox. Cheers.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/06/steve-price-named-bulldogs-new-football-manager/

Bulldogs great Steve Price will join Dean Pay's staff as Canterbury's new general manager of football.

Price is a current board member at Belmore but will stand down to take a hand's on role in the Bulldogs rebuild as replacement for sacked staffer Gareth Holmes.

Holmes, Bulldogs premiership winner Andrew Farrar, renowned recruitment scout Warren McDonnell and longtime junior coach Andrew Patmore were all axed in a purge of the club's football ranks in May.

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/ashton-sims-announces-retirement/

Ashton Sims Announces Retirement
09/08/2019

Rugby League stalwart and Toronto Wolfpack favorite Ashton Sims has announced his decision to hang up the boots at the end of the 2019 season. Sims has taken to the field a remarkable 384 times across a storied 17-year career spanning continents and leagues, including 15 appearances for his beloved Fiji national side.

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/ashton-sims-announces-retirement/

Ashton Sims Announces Retirement
09/08/2019

Rugby League stalwart and Toronto Wolfpack favorite Ashton Sims has announced his decision to hang up the boots at the end of the 2019 season. Sims has taken to the field a remarkable 384 times across a storied 17-year career spanning continents and leagues, including 15 appearances for his beloved Fiji national side.
Big Willie will miss Ashton and his hammer@:D

John Sutton to retire.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-ne...f-season/87a609f9-886e-4e96-b8fd-535105989b74

South Sydney veteran John Sutton has confirmed he will retire at the end of the season, bringing to an end his 16-year NRL career with the Rabbitohs.

The premiership-winning captain announced his decision at the Redfern Town Hall on Wednesday, and should finish with more than 330 NRL games to his name.

John Sutton to retire.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-ne...f-season/87a609f9-886e-4e96-b8fd-535105989b74

South Sydney veteran John Sutton has confirmed he will retire at the end of the season, bringing to an end his 16-year NRL career with the Rabbitohs.

The premiership-winning captain announced his decision at the Redfern Town Hall on Wednesday, and should finish with more than 330 NRL games to his name.

Good career and always love seeing a one club player

Jesse Ramien will have to prove he has “Bulldogs DNA’’ should he come knocking next year.

Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill has revealed every potential Canterbury player, including the unwanted Knight, will have to pass a character assessment conducted by a five-member recruitment committee.

Assessment is: "Will you play for the dogs? Yes? Yay, you're in!"

lol.

Join @fdnyrugby as we welcome our Australian Police & Fire dept brothers as they play their annual RUGBY LEAGUE match in NYC, played annually to honor our brothers lost on 9/11. Sept 6th 1:30PM at @aviatorsports in Brooklyn. @fdnypro @fdny @fdnyfoundation @teamfdny

EB8XEOeWsAEUwMF.jpg:large

Warriors coach Stephen Kearney has confirmed that veteran hooker Issac Luke isn't in his plans for 2020 and will need to find another club if he hopes to continue his 270-game career.

After 82 appearances for the Warriors across four seasons, the veteran hooker played his last game on home soil in Friday's 31-10 loss to the Rabbitohs.

Warriors coach Stephen Kearney has confirmed that veteran hooker Issac Luke isn't in his plans for 2020 and will need to find another club if he hopes to continue his 270-game career.

After 82 appearances for the Warriors across four seasons, the veteran hooker played his last game on home soil in Friday's 31-10 loss to the Rabbitohs.
A few clubs are now on the lookout for a quality hooker for next year ,I wonder if Matt Parcel will be making any Aussie comebacks soon.?

A few clubs are now on the lookout for a quality hooker for next year ,I wonder if Matt Parcel will be making any Aussie comebacks soon.?

I haven't heard anything, but that means nothing. He'd probably want to come home, the money would be better!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2