Garrick's goal kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It wouldn’t be a post-ridge Manly side without feeling nervous every time we have a shot at goal. You’ve got to embrace it.

He is an 80% kicker ... so talent is not the issue ...

But as a world reknown expert on kicking ... I can tell you that to approach the ball just shy of straight .. and attempt to kick around the ball is the height of stupidity .... it concerns me that he ever entertained the notion that it would be successful ... it frightens me that he was unable to work this out after his first miss ....

I hope this was just an aberation or an inner ear malfunction .... because if he has been practising a "new" style .. we are doomed ... doomed I tell you ....

That's kind of the point I was trying to make. Killer quite often missed those kicks that look easier - not in front, not out wide - and nailed the sideline ones..
Maybe he should tell the try scorers if ya can't get it under the posts, score in the corner wouldya so if I miss it doesn't look as bad.@;)
you know where i think it should be placed....

Reuben has been super solid out there again to restart the season, but i would love to see some confidence back when taking the kicking tee. Difficult kicks with both of Jorge’s tries but he was nailing them last year.

Proper preparation prevents poor performance.

It's not as if he can't go out and practise.

His goalkicking won us this match, so that's a good comeback for him after what happened a couple of weeks ago. They weren't all hard kicks, but the pressure was really on for those last two penalty attempts, so that's a pretty good sign. Well done

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6