Garrick's goal kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think you persist with Garrick. Had a rough night with the boot, but DCE has been better not adding to his workload.

DES will work with garrick. That first miss got him mentally and I reckon he still needs to build the maturityto overcome it.

Problem is even last year he regularly missed the easy ones. Its not just an off night, its happened a few times before. He needs to work on it cos kicking them as poorly as he did tonight just isnt good enough.

Stats may prove me wrong (stats pssssh)

But he seems to have a weak spot chasm at that "off to the right about halfway to the sideline" area.

PRACTISE FROM THAT SPOT GARRICK!!!!!

(we love you)

Stats may prove me wrong (stats pssssh)

But he seems to have a weak spot chasm at that "off to the right about halfway to the sideline" area.

PRACTISE FROM THAT SPOT GARRICK!!!!!

(we love you)

Maybe he could chat to Jamie Lyon, he seemed to have the same problem.

Tbh I think only one shot was what you’d call a shocker, he seemed to hit them pretty well but missed.
If it happens again next week then he may get the yips and then it could be concerning.
If he kicks 4/4 then it’s all forgotten.

It may just be an sensory alignment thing. Seemed he was striking it well enough and the ball may be going where he thinks he is aiming.
This could happen from practicing a lot and ingraining something wrong.

I had it with golf once and it wasn't easy to fix.

No offence, Stu, but shouldn't he chat to someone who didn't have that problem? ;)

That's kind of the point I was trying to make. Killer quite often missed those kicks that look easier - not in front, not out wide - and nailed the sideline ones..
Maybe he should tell the try scorers if ya can't get it under the posts, score in the corner wouldya so if I miss it doesn't look as bad.@;)

Rather leave DCE concentrate on leading the team which is the main focus...Garrick will come good, probably only an average NRL kicker, but will have more good days than bad...

Is a kicking coach part of the reduced staff this year or will there be no one to help him through this?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2