Garrick's goal kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can crap on until the cows come home trying to cover up your bull shlt post buddy but your original post was dead wrong.
Either learn to explain yourself properly from the start or stop posting about what you don't know.

I'm done until next time you spout crap. And I promise you I won't go away.
Have a nice day.
Surely we must be due for a Fainu rant and a declaration that we won’t miss him lol yep our hooker play this year is stirring stuff.

Just block him 40 years. Life is so much sweeter on the other side ...a land of sunshine , blue sky and sweet dreams ... try it , you won’t come back ..

Last edited:
Surely we must be due for a Fainu rant and a declaration that we won’t miss him lol yep our hooker play this year is stirring stuff.

Just block him 40 years. Life is so much sweeter on the other side ...a land of sunshine , blue sky and sweet dreams ... try it , you won’t come back ..
Done, thanks.

The passing from hooker has been of a higher quality compared to Fainu and Api, defensively Levi doesn't shirk first up contact like Fainu which helps the forwards. (in saying that i was disappointed with Levi switching off effort wise during that DCE silly running out of the line defensive play)

Only issue is Levi lacks the running impact/spark out of dummy half and creative offloads around the ruck of Fainu. Levi is more a Ballin/Buderus type of hooker with crisp varied delivery giving the halves and outside backs more time and space with the ball which is what Manly so desperately lacked with Fainu and Api.

To me a Levi/Fainu mix is perfect and you can switch depending on the tempo of the game who gets more minutes---having two hookers(Api and Fainu) who's ball distribution is slow,predictable and average at best limited Manly's all round attacking effectiveness along with go forward at times by keeping the passing short around the ruck---too much short lead runner passing)

If Fainu was playing the long mins as a newcomer to the team like Levi i doubt he would be performing at the same level.

Manly could easily be 4 wins from 5 so not a bad effort for a new hooker, there are other areas of our game that need more attending to than what is happening around the hooker position.

You can crap on until the cows come home trying to cover up your bull shlt post buddy but your original post was dead wrong.
Either learn to explain yourself properly from the start or stop posting about what you don't know.

I'm done until next time you spout crap. And I promise you I won't go away.
Have a nice day.
Cover up what?

So because i didn't mention the angle is improved for "only approx 50% of kicks" by having a draw(which i would think is obvious to most readers who have goal kicked before or even watched a few games) you take my reply(which was only agreeing to a previous post) as being "wrong"---grow the f%^k up before you hit 60 mate, hot tip.

Funny how the people who instigate crap are the ones who end up blocking, how about debating in depth about the game instead of nitpicking for cheap shots.(Remember you came out of the woodwork firing at me, you have never been on my radar for obvious reasons)

When he started kicking he was a natural striker of the ball with very limited kicking coaching. Now as first choice kicker for an NRL team he would've undoubtedly got more coaching than he was used to. This can lead to too many voices in his head and an overly complicated process when lining up the kicks. In the long run it'll make him a better kicker but it will take time to quiet the voices in his head and internalise what he's been taught. Hopefully it doesn't cost us games in the meantime.

When he started kicking he was a natural striker of the ball with very limited kicking coaching. Now as first choice kicker for an NRL team he would've undoubtedly got more coaching than he was used to. This can lead to too many voices in his head and an overly complicated process when lining up the kicks. In the long run it'll make him a better kicker but it will take time to quiet the voices in his head and internalise what he's been taught. Hopefully it doesn't cost us games in the meantime.
Just like a golf swing. Sometimes no practice is the best remedy

His goal-kicking has been vitally important in our last two wins.
As stated near the start of this thread, he'll kick the goals that really matter. No point in worrying about misses when you are winning in a landslide.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6