Game Day Thread .. 9's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id like to see (any of our many) big boys running off the hipnof the playmakers, then fend the next defender.

My Kayo was pretty patchy but the audio kept playing so I reckon it was foxtels transmission. Maybe they have sent their work experience kids to Perth as well.

We’re gunna hear the name “Cooper Johns” 11ty billion times this year I kid you not
Said the same thing, especially after the Billy Walters lovefest (who, I have to say was probably the tigers best).
But watch how many Storm players are on his show.

Yeah no issues with Kayo. Also if your a Telstra customer can get a deal for $15/month (saving of $120 over the year). Also applies to existing users, just cancel and reactivate.
More bang for your streaming sports buck in 2020 | Telstra Exchange
Thank me later..
Mate you are paying too much. Here's a better deal where you can get 3 months free Kayo and pay nothing - Free 3-Month Kayo Basic Sports Subscription (Or Premium $10 Per Mth) for Inactive or New Kayo Members via BetEasy

I signed up for this deal last year and it was great. I plan on signing up just before the season starts this year and hopefully if the deal is still active later then will sign up again after the 3 months is up.

Mate you are paying too much. Here's a better deal where you can get 3 months free Kayo and pay nothing - Free 3-Month Kayo Basic Sports Subscription (Or Premium $10 Per Mth) for Inactive or New Kayo Members via BetEasy

I signed up for this deal last year and it was great. I plan on signing up just before the season starts this year and hopefully if the deal is still active later then will sign up again after the 3 months is up.

Yeah used that one last year but no joy for me this time around.
Maybe they're clamping down on it.
No complaints any discount is a good discount!

It’ll be a really good hit out against the Cowboys tomorrow. They looked very good. I’d love to see who’d be quicker Metcalf or Drinkwater.
I don’t care if it is a Mickey Mouse tournament. It’s still footy. Got the blood pumping. Then to see the young blokes have a crack was great. @:)

Very good performance, especially in 'D'. Keeping the Storm to 1 try was very impressive. Keppie looked very solid - gets those big legs up quickly. Metcalfe brilliant - can't teach speed and has lots of silk. The #13 (Olakau'atu?) looked very good 2nd half - took 3 to take him down every time he got the pill. Reubs, Taupau haven't hit 3rd gear yet - class will be exhibited tomorrow hopefully.
Great start. Bring on the cowgirls!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4