Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Day Thread .. 9's

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
Yes I'm having the same problem. Can't watch a thing. And a search of the Telstra forum shows that others (I assume everyone) are also having problems. The NRL are hopeless. They can't even get their app to work.

Hope they can get this sorted out before Manly play but I highly doubt it.
The Foxtel broadcast is cutting in and out as well, I think you’ll find the problems emanate from there!!

joeboy

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Elliot is still a spud. Some good signs but it’s kinda pointless gleaning much from this type of footy. Well apart from the aforementioned potatoness

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
Premium Member
2017 Tipping Competitor
Pretty hard to strangle a team out of the 9s but I think we just strangled the wrestlers
And Metcalf,
He's good.
Hope we aren't about to have to endure another weird refereeing trend that makes a mockery of the rules. This time when player saves the ball near the in goal and gets seemingly tackled in the field of play yet gets ruled tackled in goal.
Happened to us twice and I saw it in an earlier game.
I hope not...

Waz13

I’m happy we are playing these young guys. They have just as much chance as winning asa team full of first graders. Baffling that sone teams have stocked their side full of reg first graders. Crowd looks dead. This really is a joke tbh. Who knows tho these young guys might go deep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom