Game Day Thread .. 9's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was particularly impressed with their fitness, as well as their defence. Donny must've really worked them in the off-season. It struck me that Waddell looked super fit. As others have said, stand-outs were Waddell, Keppie and Metcalfe. Only one game but Metcalfe looks exciting!

Fingers crossed for today, just please no injuries!

I was hoping that Funa might do something to indicate whether he is a deserved top 30 squad member or not. Not much happened on that front though.

Mate, speed doesn't kill. Its the sudden stop when they run into Jorge Taufua :rofl: :rofl:

Lets put things in perspective feathered friend

I love Big Jorge and the way he smashes them to a pulp before the players get going .

But once speedy players get going....

No one can tackle what they cant catch as speed does Kill and Destroys

High lights of Jorge greatest hits !

Well, we have just seen the first excercise in the absolute mindless stupity of the new no tackle of the attacking player in the air rule .... FMD .... surely somebody is just taking the piss .....

Highlight for me was our defence. A couple of huge hits, possibly by Waddell or Keppie. That shows a great attitude to this tournament and this season.
Keppie picked up where he left off last year. This guy needs to be in NRL!
That last ditch tackle by Funa, with the game all but over in the dying seconds, was the best play of the game for mine. That sort of effort shows some real pride in the jersey and the sort of last gasp defensive effort that players and fans alike should be stoked to see..

Interesting Canberra have hired Ennis to help them out (the paying them out via the sarcastic viking clap is all but forgotten)

Unsurprisingly he seems more annoying than Langer!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8