Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When they said Slater would be back after surgery my wife asked, "What surgery?"
I said, "He's following Caitlyn Watmough's lead and going in for a gender reassignment."
She replied, "Are they going to make him a man?"
I love my wife.
She's a keeper :D

Just watching the game on GEM here in Adelaide.....how they could say the pass from Tedesco to Richards wasn't forward is one for Great Mysteries of the World.

It went well over a metre forward and out of Tedesco's hands it never looked like it was going backwards. Tedesco was on the 10 m line and Richards caught the ball about 8 or so metres out.

Always seems to be a whistle-a-thon when one team is leading +12 at the 55 min mark...and if it's Manly...well even more so.

Dear Mr wests coach taylor.....We agree; it's a pity we didn't get to play your team twice in the early stages as you lamented about us some weeks ago. Those other 2 points would've been quite handy for us to have atm.

Just having a laugh at Tigers fans on Facebook claiming they were robbed because of the Simona no-try. Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't that only make the score 30-26 (giving Richards the benefit of any goal kicking doubt). And besides, we got robbed with the DCE no try which would make it if my math is correct....36-26 (also giving Ridgey...er...Mateo the BoD).

Either way we still win.

At least some Tigers fans have brains. Those are the ones saying that we deserved our win tonight and even the refs couldn't help them win.

For what its worth I think DCE had much more control of the ball for his no-try than Josh Morris did for his Origin 'try' on Wednesday night.

Tafua is the Saunter Queen of Brookie - I would love someone to yell 'Run it, fck ya!' and slap his stupid hairstyle off his head :mad: He has so much size, speed and skill and zero sense of urgency or reading of the play:banghead:
You watch him, you watch Tony Williams. They both need cattle prods up the arse to get them moving.

Just sitting here waiting for the sun to rise so I can knock on my neighbours doors & ask him what the result was. Yep, he is aTigers fan.

You should do it now, as I'm sure he's about to head off on some pre dawn fishing or camping expedition!

We should have sacrificed Matai and Lyons money to keep Foran....
Foz didn't decide to leave because of lack of money, he likes Brad.

Was tonight the first game all season where we actually finished with 17 relatively fit players?
It may well be.... When Tom T went down with a crook neck, I thought oh no, not again. Luckily he could play on.

Great effort by the boys. I was on the hill and jake and Sao were great. So was Lui and tbh hasson made some great tackles. Mateo, dce and Foran were awesome as well. We play like that each week we make the 8.

Had to leave the broadcast at half time to meet people - at karaoke of all places. I live in a very small country town so you can imagine the quality of the singing. Let's just say they were no scouts from The Voice there.
But there was a victorious Manly on the big screen.
Super-excited after the win, I put my name down for Eagle Rock.:D
Terrible singing of course but great win by Manly!
Will watch the full match replay today on the NRL app.

Had to leave the broadcast at half time to meet people - at karaoke of all places. I live in a very small country town so you can imagine the quality of the singing. Let's just say they were no scouts from The Voice there.
But there was a victorious Manly on the big screen.
Super-excited after the win, I put my name down for Eagle Rock.:D
Terrible singing of course but great win by Manly!
Will watch the full match replay today on the NRL app.

That song is about.....s...e...x!!!!! dirty dirty n'pops! The catholic nuns shall be out to get ya!

Boy I wish brookie would stop playing Chelsea dagger when tries are scored.

Was good to score 30 points and we need to keep doing it with our crap for and against. Snake is just the ultimate backererupperer by why is he letting the ball bounce this year.

That song is about.....s...e...x!!!!! dirty dirty n'pops! The catholic nuns shall be out to get ya!

Boy I wish brookie would stop playing Chelsea dagger when tries are scored.
Reminds me too much of the Blackhawks (boo),also shows the progression & lack of originality from management.That song has been used for the past 10 years by almost every sporting code around the world.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8