Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least it is better than the NQ halftime entertainment where they re-enact brokeback mountain whilst singing "I wanna be a cowboy"

Ok since I have copped an unprecedented amount of disagrees. I'll bite. Was anyone else Pissed off when Taufua gave up chase for Moses 2nd try? That lazy stuff kills me. His lack of urgency with the Naiqama try was testament to this as well.
Great run early on and did well to get us out of trouble with dummy half runs. Defense and urgency ehhh.
I was at the time but (not sure) that Moses beat him for pace and then he gave up. However, the bounce of the ball can be cruel and that is why you keep chasing like the king grub, Josh reynolds

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/jackson-to-miss-origin-decider/

Written by STAFF WRITERS, June 22, 2015

BULLDOGS and NSW forward Josh Jackson is set to miss the 2015 Origin decider after being charged following Saturday’s game against Penrith.

Jackson was hit with a grade two dangerous throw charge for the tackle on Jamie Soward which will see him suspended for two to three matches.

The Bulldogs will need to successfully challenge the charge for 24-year-old to have any hope of playing in the third game of the series.

Jackson’s Bulldogs teammate Greg Eastwood was also charged for his role in the tackle, but will be available next round with an early guilty plea.

Meanwhile, Knights forward Kade Snowden is looking at a week on the sidelines after being charged with a grade one careless high tackle on Cronulla’s Matt Prior.

Due to loading, Snowden will miss a week regardless of whether he takes the early guilty plea or not.

Tariq Sims was charged with a grade one careless high tackle on Luke Lewis, but will be free to play next week against the Broncos with an early plea.

Brisbane’s Jack Reed with charged with a grade one dangerous contact charge (head/neck) on Melbourne’s Cameron Munster but will also be free to play next week.

[=======================================

Looks like Dunamis' crusher was a non-event

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4