Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL MATCH OFFICIALS - ROUND 15

REFEREE: Jared Maxwell :horseface:
ASSIST REFEREE: Chris James
VIDEO REFEREES: Shayne Hayne Daniel Irvine
TOUCH JUDGES: Russell Turner Adam Reid

STANDBY: Peter Gough
JERSEY COLOUR: Teal

SEA EAGLES V WESTS TIGERS - FRI 19 JUNE, 7:45PM BROOKVALE OVAL

Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Blake Leary
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Feleti Mateo
15 Jake Trbojevic
16 James Hasson :goat:
17 Ligi Sao
22 Josh Starling

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Wests Tigers
1 James Tedesco
2 Kevin Naiqama
3 David Nofoaluma
4 Tim Simona
5 Pat Richards
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Dene Halatau
10 Keith Galloway
11 Kyle Lovett
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Martin Taupau

Interchange
14 Ava Seumanufagai
15 Matthew Lodge
16 Brendan Santi
17 Manaia Cherrington
21 Jack Buchanan

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/06/16/steve_matai_intervie.html

Centre Steve Matai remains confident the Sea Eagles have the talent and self-belief to make a run for the finals.
Speaking to the media, Matai said it was about finding consistency and sticking to the structures set by the coaching staff.

Click play on the video above to watch the full interview.

Last edited:

Centre Steve Matai remains confident the Sea Eagles have the talent and self-belief to make a run for the finals.
Speaking to the media, Matai said it was about finding consistency and sticking to the structures set by the coaching staff.

Sticking to structures set by the coaching staff....
Great. More robotic football. Tackle 1: prop A dies with the ball. tackle 2: prop B dies with the ball. Tackle 3: second rower A dies with the ball. Tackle 4: Second rower B dies with the ball. Tackle 5: Halfback kicks it to the wing... and hopes.
what ever happened to playing what's in front of them?

Gah I'm not making any sort of predictions on this. Just don't know which team will turn up any more..

Winning is the Key to everything: confidence, injuries, match attendances, sponsorship, club profitability, AVOIDANCE OF SPOON, attracting players, etc. Even the Seabirds will dance better.
So do the team realise what's at stake ?

Sticking to structures set by the coaching staff....
Great. More robotic football. Tackle 1: prop A dies with the ball. tackle 2: prop B dies with the ball. Tackle 3: second rower A dies with the ball. Tackle 4: Second rower B dies with the ball. Tackle 5: Halfback kicks it to the wing... and hopes.
what ever happened to playing what's in front of them?
IwK5sDa.gif

Fairly predictable side i dont know what hodges or Chee-kam have to do to get a bench spot above Hasson even Vave played better in reggies last week than Hasson

It's like Tooves WANTS to be sacked.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .......
You're killin' me Tooves. Killin' me I tell ya!!
Us as fans see it differently as we are are not there at training and so forth but for the life of me i can not see how he can leave Hodges out
I wonder if the Penns and Kelly see it as us fans do and is that why they are looking at coach options
But if we get the win well Toovs got it right

The goat photos strike again

It has to be Hasson for sure, and Mateo snapped a few new ones aswell and then also gave them to Hasson.

Hasson is obviously the new Prince of Brookie after that try against the Panthers last year with great support play.

Toovey must really hate Hasson putting him up against Taupau and Woods. He will get smashed and get the Ben Ross treatment.

The tiggers used to have a weak small pack but it looks awesome against ours

SEA EAGLES V WESTS TIGERS - FRI 19 JUNE, 7:45PM BROOKVALE OVAL
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Blake Leary
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Feleti Mateo
15 Jake Trbojevic
16 James Hasson
17 Ligi Sao
22 Josh Starling

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Wests Tigers
1 James Tedesco
2 Kevin Naiqama
3 David Nofoaluma
4 Tim Simona
5 Pat Richards
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Dene Halatau
10 Keith Galloway
11 Kyle Lovett
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Martin Taupau

Interchange
14 Ava Seumanufagai
15 Matthew Lodge
16 Brendan Santi
17 Manaia Cherrington
21 Jack Buchanan

I am one of 2V's biggest supporters and think what the club are doing to him is nothing short of atrocious but that team 2V's have picked will not beat the Tigers

How the heck does Hason get a run over hodges is beyond me. How is mason on the starting side over say a young fresh forward like Tyson Andrews or Micheal Chee Kam is another example of 2V's not wiling to change things up. You can see now why our forward pack is laughed at by other teams - really apart from Jake T that is a NSW cup team of forwards and would not get a starting spot in anyother 1st grade team.

Everyone else can see changes are needed why can't 2V's.

That side named does not fill me with confidence at all but would not suprise me if we win in a tight one
If DCE does not pull up and play after SOO tomorrow tigers by 13+ if he plays us by 8

Tooves is making it a lot easier for me to accept his alleged impending sacking.
However, I really hope he makes us all look silly for criticising his selections.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6