GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 8, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's no excuses.
Their team is as crappy as ours yet they are performing much better.

Usually I look forward to this game. The best V the best.
Not now.
FUBAR just totally FUBAR.

I be watching though - drawn like a moth to a flame.

Can't put myself through this **** again.

All the best to them but I'll just check the team list for Blair Williame's and Hasson's presence and Lyon and Stewarts absence from here on out.

Glad they retained William's, hope Hodges keeps his spot on the bench in future..

Mason comes off the bench from here on in? We are loosing all hope in the first twenty week after week with the absurd starting pack.

If For an doesn't pull his finger out this week I won't bother with another game until we have a full squad available. Still hope and pray for some wins but its no longer a fair fight. Its dead set torturous watching teams attack our edges now and watching Cherry Evan do more three sixties o the park than he does off it. I think watching him kick it straight to Slater every set they don't drop the ball would give me an aneurism.

The Geoff Hasley/Des Tooler effect. Never drop a player hopelessly out of form. Who knows, he might come good, right around the time the coach's tenure is terminated.

Is suppose in fairness that we are close or at our ceiling of players allowed for the season.

Team should be
1)Hiku
2)Blair
3)Matai
4)Santini
5)Wolf
6)Buhrer
7)DCE
8)Jake
9)Ballin
10)Sao
11)Horo
12)Tred
13)Lui
14)Hodges
15)Mason
16)Burgess
17)MCK or Hasson

Hopefully snake is back and foz is booted out

WTF are you all taking about re Foz? Did you not read Ritchies write up? DCE is a knob, hated by everyone and Foz is honourable and beloved by all at Manly

This is like going through the the separation with my x wife then came the divorce , well tooves time is running out with us also champ.

CDGWxSsUsAIn5f7.png:large

Finally got the half and forward we always wanted. Check out the team list....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6