GAME DAY - Manly v Rorters [Round 25, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why? The NYC and NSW Cup are in the finals. Let them enjoy it at full strength :)

Yeah, good point tbh. I hope Symonds, Lui and others are allowed to play reggies.

Yep, let the group that ran out tonight get beaten up and rolled over by The Sharks big forward pack.

Season '15. What a year for my daughter to join the fray. ;)
image.jpg

Everyone notice how happy our players looked after the game again?

Just such a poor culture. I know people don't care about post match reaction, but is says a lot to me.

These blokes were just fine with losing sadly.

Just such a poor culture. I know people don't care about post match reaction, but is says a lot to me.

Tooves said in post-match interview that he was 'dirty at the players with the way they played tonight' and that they 'gave up' in the 2nd half. Yet the players don't appear to give a sh.t! They had everything to play for. Last game for Tooves as coach at Brookie and a possibility of a spot in the eight, and they dish that up. Pathetic

Tooves said in post-match interview that he was 'dirty at the players with the way they played tonight' and that they 'gave up' in the 2nd half. Yet the players don't appear to give a sh.t! They had everything to play for. Last game for Tooves as coach at Brookie and a possibility of a spot in the eight, and they dish that up. Pathetic
Sums it up mate... Dismal wasn't it..

Early days but I think your boys can go all the way @Roger_Ramjet

Well thanks for the message EDT...I guess I'm as surprised as most at the score cause I clearly thought that this game was going to be lost for many reasons and that's before JWH, Jennings and Pearce was out...Pleasantly surprised the young chooks stood up and not only won at a place where we hardly win, but scored a record points. I would have wished this score was against souths not Manly but I'll take it for now.. Can't wait till we meet them next week...
Over & Out!

Season '15. What a year for my daughter to join the fray. ;)View attachment 2242
Better days ahead, I've got grandkids who lived through the merge debacle and they grew up enjoying our golden era, like most things in life it's a cycle and I've been around long enough to know our next era of greatness isn't far off, don't worry mate she'll have a great many opportunities to cheer on future Manly successes.

Well thanks for the message EDT...I guess I'm as surprised as most at the score cause I clearly thought that this game was going to be lost for many reasons and that's before JWH, Jennings and Pearce was out...Pleasantly surprised the young chooks stood up and not only won at a place where we hardly win, but scored a record points. I would have wished this score was against souths not Manly but I'll take it for now.. Can't wait till we meet them next week...
Over & Out!

Roger well done
Your boys simply outclassed is
You are going to be very hard to beat
Enjoy the win because I don't think you will see a scoreline like that one in the years to come at Brookvale.

Well what a poor end to the season that was. Not the way I wanted to see 2V go out, they really did just give up in that second half ( not the manly I know and love to support)

It has been be said before but the boys apart from Lyon did not look really look that disappointed tonight and made me so annoyed.

Any way this was coming , we could all see it. I just wanted to say thank you to our team for the past 10 years so many memories which I will never forget but the run has come to an end.

I think It may take a few seasons to rebuild but we all know that there will be a new era of success coming soon. DCE Jake T , Tom T , Parcell, Jamie B Clint C are our future and I can see our team of the next 5 years being built by them. I have no doubts DCE will lead us to another grand final victory in the next 5-7 years.

For now I will be supporting the U / 20's who deserve our congratulations on making the top 4 well done lads and I hope you deep into September!!

Finally 2Vs thank you for all you have done this year we are going to miss you and thank you for so many wonderful memories.

Last edited:
Started with great intent. got some shocking refs calls, defence looked very brittle on Matai's side, DCE gets injured and we go down 16-0. Almost get it back to 16-12 at half time but that start after the second half was a disgrace. Haven't seen Manly give up so easily, but the longer the game went on, the more we got bashed by a much stronger, fitter, well drilled side.

In the change rooms after the game, we looked like beaten old men, they looked like bodybuilders on the juice.

Over & Out!
Over & Out!
fark off ramjet :)

I agree with that. I think post match reaction speaks volumes....I don't expect the players to not shake hands, but to be standing around like there at a backyard barbie with a beer straight after been reamed by the rooters pisses me off!

Better days ahead, I've got grandkids who lived through the merge debacle and they grew up enjoying our golden era, like most things in life it's a cycle and I've been around long enough to know our next era of greatness isn't far off, don't worry mate she'll have a great many opportunities to cheer on future Manly successes.

And you know what we will probably be in for some pain over the next few years but when we do arise from the ashes and once again become a force it will be that oh so much sweeter!!

I have seen 2 grand final wins over the past 10 year period and I know how appreciative I am of seeing them both live... the memories will last forever.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8