GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know
The boys played there heart outs today
You could tell they were up for it!!
Unlucky boys
Hope you play in Sydney next week
There is a good 1st grade squad there in the making you can see they want to play for the jersey just a few years away
Well done manly fans for travelling today !!
Onto next week

Last edited:
Also that will only give them more hunger next year

Hope Friday game next week is in Sydney:)

Overall we played a strong 1st half and should of been leading. Then the panthers came out and just totally destroyed us in opening 20 mins of the second half.

All bulldogs at the start, st george hanging on and dogs forwards starting to tire. Dragons halves need to lift and dragons could win this. Better game then last night's wrestling match

Good to see the ref blowing the whistle for the ruck, cant stand when teams get away with blatant holding down. St george forwards were coming over the top, the halves need to do more. Dragons will win, bulldogs look to pedestrian in attack once their forwards tire

Man I know we had injures
But watching the dogs vs dragons live tonight we would have been competitive tonight
Both have been poor tonight!!

For all the praise Dez gets for his coaching, Bulldogs attacking plays are dreadful. These two teams have to have the worst attack in nrl.

6-all with 10 to go.

Scumdogs defence has been suspect in the 2nd half. They deserved a try scored on them 20 minutes ago when Benji went over and it was only the silly obstruction rules that prevented it.

As I've said all along you don't always need big forwards u need forwards with ticker and saints r showing that .

Agreed voicefromthehill. Eastwood's tackle on Benji was more awkward than anything else, but what Pritchard and Kasiano just did to Widdop was sickening. Kasiano could have easily broken Widdop's neck there.

Scumdogs have just got lucky, but you can't say much for St Merge's defence there either. They had no right to score there.

Agreed voicefromthehill. Eastwood's tackle on Benji was more awkward than anything else, but what Pritchard and Kasiano just did to Widdop was sickening. Kasiano could have easily broken Widdop's neck there.
Yeah - but there was another example of the same tackle earlier in the game. I think it was on George Rose, I thought you can break a guys leg doing that. Clearly a technique they are being coached for tackling

Surely James Graham should be sin binned or fined for his endless winging.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2