GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
kasiano should have been sent off for that disgusting dog act ~ knee in the back of a man on the ground. Horsehead was pathetic. The MRC should ban SK until well into next year.

Dogs roster is poor and getting worse.

They are a team on the slide.

Your kidding right, same roster as last year that made the gf with the addition of mybe and morris and rona and lichaa etc. The coaching is on the slide imo, more outdated than tooveys backline sweeps. Put a few of their forwards into manlys current roster and we would be a top 4 side.

I really despise the dirty dogs and what they represent but I do admire that they find ways to win games. The Dragons had so many opportunities in the game but could not get it done, Pritchard has be to suspended and failure of that happening will be a farce, if bunny Burgess gets 2 weeks for throwing a water bottle this has to be a least a 4 week ban. The dogs continue to get away with crap and it sucks that Reynolds wins them the game, oh well, it was Deja vu watching that tonight and painful too. Surely next week the Rorters will destroy them!

I swear Hasler has some kind of supernatural powers. How many games do the dogs win in the last minutes or by one point or in golden point.

The dragons completely fcuked that up. Hasler must have brain warped into the mind of the drags players not to kick for penalty goal twice in front of the sticks in the first half. He also must have helped that ball that Widdop kicked go out on the full.

Just ridiculous. They never should have made the 8 last year let alone beaten us by golden point let alone make the gf.

What about when we played them in golden point at Brooky in 2013 and the ref gives josh Reynolds that dodgy penalty to win. Just does my head in.

Last edited:
Will we see another moment from Greenturd and get Kasiano and Pritchard off two ugly incidents on Widdop.And surely Eastwood should be under the spotlight for his "tackle" on Marshall.That was a wrestling move,no difference to chicken wings and crushers

I swear Hasler has some kind of supernatural powers. How many games do the dogs win in the last minutes or by one point or in golden point. The dragons completely fcuked that up.

Hasler must have brain warped into the mind of the drags players not to kick for penalty goal twice in front of the sticks in the first half. He also must have helped that ball that Widdop kicked go out on the full.

Just ridicolous. They never should have made the 8 last year let alone beat us by golden point let alone make the gf.

What about when we played then in golden point at Brooky in 2013 and the ref gives josh Reynolds that dodgy penalty to win. Just does my head in.
Poor Jen, don't be despondent, the game was rigged.
Just like all games worth rigging have been rigged since the media took over.
Its legal because the media have a right to increase the entertainment levels....
It is not sport anymore.....its entertainment

How dumb are the dragons though. It's a fcuking semi final ffs. U get shots in front of the posts especially against a Hasler coached well drilled defensive outfit you fcuking take them.

I almost threw my longneck of vb at the TV when they went for the tap and run. Fools.

Their last semi final loss was a golden pointer against the Broncs in 2011 as well.

I swear Hasler has some kind of supernatural powers. How many games do the dogs win in the last minutes or by one point or in golden point.

The dragons completely fcuked that up. Hasler must have brain warped into the mind of the drags players not to kick for penalty goal twice in front of the sticks in the first half. He also must have helped that ball that Widdop kicked go out on the full.

Just ridicolous. They never should have made the 8 last year let alone beat us by golden point let alone make the gf.

What about when we played then in golden point at Brooky in 2013 and the ref gives josh Reynolds that dodgy penalty to win. Just does my head in.

@JenEagle in recent times Jen you have absolutely been on fire !!

Just loving your work.

How's about the legend in the manly Jersey and a sign standing in the crowd

Yeah saw that too legend

Sensational. A sea of Bongo flags and right in the middle a massive sign that said "Manly wish u were here"! Too good. The Penn's had better hire that man as he got $100,000 free publicity for the Sea Eagle brand. Mate, I will buy you a beer or six for that!

Brett Stewart, Manly fullback and Ch.9 interviewer it seems.

He looks a lot like Brett Finch these days......lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8