GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The two Donkey's I didn't want to see score tonight.....have.

Crowd announced as 50,833. Funny, I thought a sell-out at Suncorp was 52,500.

11998882_10207494801878849_7755789675293870511_n.jpg

Adam Blair.......easy to see why Gifty was so keen to knock his block off in the Battle of Brookvale.

He should have been sent to the bin for that. He deliberately held down Thurston to keep him out of the 5th tackle.

Interesting finish there.....

Did Oates kick the ball dead before the siren sounded and the referee signalled the end of the game? That being the case it should have technically been a goal line drop out with about 3 seconds to go.

Your kidding right, same roster as last year that made the gf with the addition of mybe and morris and rona and lichaa etc. The coaching is on the slide imo, more outdated than tooveys backline sweeps. Put a few of their forwards into manlys current roster and we would be a top 4 side.

If you think the fat boys (Eastwood, Kasiano, Pritchard etc) are gonna be suited to the new rules in 2016 so be it. They also have no halves hence they score **** all points.

kasiano should have been sent off for that disgusting dog act ~ knee in the back of a man on the ground. Horsehead was pathetic. The MRC should ban SK until well into next year.
And why wasnt Graham reported for discent again.He argues all the time,he is worse than anyone else but gets away with it

No surprise tonight. Thurston choking as usual when it counts (has there ever been a more overrated player) and bulldogs wining in golden point.

Cowboys lose, but but but it must be a Queeenslander conspiracy!
So far the three least liked teams have got the points. I guess that means the bunnies are certs tomorrow.

Well onto next week

Our u/20's play winner of Tigers vs raiders game tomorrow on Friday night at Moore park.

Easts vs Dogs Friday night winner goes onto play Brisbane Broncos following week.

Cowboys vs Sharks / Souths winner
Saturday night with the winner to play the storm next week.

Last edited:
I wonder, was tonight's loss by NQ another Sydney or NSW conspiracy?

It must be a conspiracy it can't possibly be Thurson is actually an average player who has never been in agrandfinal winning team as a starting halfback.

Adam Blair.......easy to see why Gifty was so keen to knock his block off in the Battle of Brookvale.

He should have been sent to the bin for that. He deliberately held down Thurston to keep him out of the 5th tackle.

And it's not like the refs didn't see it, one of them was right there standing next to it.
Oh wait, yeah they can.

It must be a conspiracy it can't possibly be Thurson is actually an average player who has never been in agrandfinal winning team as a starting halfback.

Top player but still yet to deliver in finals footy, some of his execution last night was woeful

Was all the talk last year of how great he was to nearly bring them back from 30-0 down, his 1st 20mins was the reason they were down 30 in the 1st place, was terrible

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8