GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
also funny GUY "Freddie" Fittler (tell us another funny joke, man) is an Easts supporter so that's enough for anyone who isn't a f*ckwit to will them onto failure.

So they reckon....I bet that includes the 8000 Stadium Members who only buy their tickets to watch the Waratahs.

Bull f#$ing sh!t!
The place holds 45,000 and both ends and the top tier ( that we could see ) was empty as.
We get lambasted for getting 13 & 16k v the Cowboys but they can claim 20?
Maybe the NRL should have had a $5 friand/latte deal instead or were the red, white and bluesters saving their night out for a trip to Homebush or Qld?

Well that certainly has knocked around the roosters title aspirations. And I am surprised, I thought they would steam roll the storm.

I don't think any team in the last 10 years has won the gf without getting the week off. (a couple have made the gf). I could be wrong but I think the last team was the Broncs in 06.

Melbourne will be hard to beat in a home gf qualifier and are the chooks choking again.. A little bit more interest in the finals now but still going to boo them all.. And I'm not even a racist.

I fookin hate them all.

Need Roosters to at least knock out Dogs next week (im sure dogs will go through tonight). Otherwise Des will potentially be 1st coach to win a GF outside of top 4, and he will thank slime-berg for this historical breaking feat, all the while expressing his sincere condolences for Manly's downfall... i think im gonna vomit.

Need Roosters to at least knock out Dogs next week (im sure dogs will go through tonight).

Don't think it matters too much, assuming Dogs get past Illawarra it will be a massive smash-up between Chook and Dog forward packs with the winner hopefully battered bruised and in poor shape for the prelim.

Sharks v Cowboys GF might have some novelty value at least…

Bull f#$ing sh!t!
The place holds 45,000 and both ends and the top tier ( that we could see ) was empty as.
We get lambasted for getting 13 & 16k v the Cowboys but they can claim 20?
Maybe the NRL should have had a $5 friand/latte deal instead or were the red, white and bluesters saving their night out for a trip to Homebush or Qld?

Considering we couldn't see Members section, and guessing that would have had a few (the other side top tier rarely has much), I actually think 20K is about right, that was my thoughts watching the game on tv.

Roosters always let me down when I rely on them to do a job.

In 2000 they couldn't beat the Broncos in the GF.

In 2004 they couldn't beat the dogs in the GF.

In 2010 they couldn't beat the dragons in the GF to maintain their choker title after we were decimated by injuries and couldn't do the job ourselves.

In 2014 they couldn't beat the souffs in the preliminary final to extend their 43 year drought after they led 12-0 and we were decimated by injuries and couldn't do the job ourselves.

Now they play like rubbish for most of the first half and hand the scum a home prelim! No doubt they will lie down and usher the dogs through next week.

Of course the one time they didn't lie down was when everyone else was relying on them to stop us in 2013!

Strange feeling last night, I caught myself willing the Storm on at the end of the game. Don't want to have to go through that again.

Strange feeling last night, I caught myself willing the Storm on at the end of the game. Don't want to have to go through that again.
Me too - very strange feeling! As much as I hate them you have to admire Bellamy, Smith and Cronk - they are real smart competitors

The silence from Freddie last night in commentary was so nice to hear.

I couldn't believe my self either cheering on the storm last night in the closing stage, felt physically ill.

I think the storm make the GF from here so the only GF I could handle from here .. Cowboys vs Storm and storm losing :)

The thought of a Dogs vs Storm, Broncos vs Storm GF makes me physically sick.

Don't think it matters too much, assuming Dogs get past Illawarra it will be a massive smash-up between Chook and Dog forward packs with the winner hopefully battered bruised and in poor shape for the prelim.

Sharks v Cowboys GF might have some novelty value at least…
I sure hope so SER8. Can't stand how it's come down to this. Deathriding teams, then cheering others- aargh! That's not the Manly way. We were never like this! I wanna get back to everyone hating us - and us not caring who was winning or not, as we were willing to take on anyone and everyone!

Come on boys, bring us back to old ways!

The storm's remorseless cheating (players signed 2 contracts but did nothing wrong and they still claim their stripped titles) cost us big time on the field as well as all the damage they have done to the game (and many players) with their despicable tackling techitechniques. I will hate them with a passion while ever Smith, Slater and Bellamy are still there (including if Smith takes over as coach).

It seems like most silvertails posters find a new team to hate each season - dogs then souffs and now roosters. Im interested to see who will be next years silvertails villains. Do they need to be a contender or will it be the eels?

Oh well. Each to their own. If other teams fans had our ability (well not mine) to let things go we wouldn't have so many arch rivals I guess.

So under Toddyball the Storm and Cows can host prelim finals at their 25K home grounds to decide GF places but Manly were not even allowed to play at home for first or second week home semi against non Sydney teams? What a farce.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2