Finals Week 1 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hodges has made two errors and missed a tackle for a Lui's try. I love it. C'mon Cowboys

We don't need Kennedy but geez Josh McGuire would be handy. 8 hit ups for 66m and 25 tackles in 1st half with his team getting smashed. Bloke is a machine.

AndyVXI said:
the mauler said:
mozgrame said:
Jason Hetherington tells me we have signed Kyle Feldt. Is that true???

Really?? That would be a great signing if true. A tall athletic winger that CAN catch!!

Doesn't look like it.
http://www.nrl.com/feldt-re-signs-to-fight-for-cowboys-berth/tabid/10874/newsid/78818/default.aspx

North Queensland have executed a third player re-signing this month, with young winger Kyle Feldt remaining in Cowboys colours for another three years until the end of 2017, despite strong offers from southern clubs.

That was written in May, so maybe something has changed since then??? Butch seemed pretty sure about it. He reckons he plays back row for the Pride too. He could be wrong I suppose. I thought if we had signed him it would have made the forums. I would have been excited. He'd be a good replacement for Wolfie.

Martin Kennedy could be coached - he would improve under the Manly culture. The raw attributes - he has them. Badly need someone like him. When's he contracted to?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Martin Kennedy could be coached - he would improve under the Manly culture. The raw attributes - he has them. Badly need someone like him. When's he contracted to?
Have you watched him this year?? He's been pathetic. Has played reggies most of the season. Wouldn't be surprised if Bennett flicked him.

He's been on for 10 minutes and has spilled his lollies twice.

Mark from Brisbane said:
How you feeling tonight @Roger_Ramjet surprised to not hear from you?

Or did the Choccy Soldiers spoil your party

Gee, I hope someone didn't tell him to put a cap on it!

Roosters supporters don't like to hear that.:D

What price before the final started that team 1 & 2 would go out in straight sets? Very good chance for it to happen now. We are dead no matter who we play and the cows are rolling on momentum.

Aaaaaaaand the Ponies are Goooooone for this season.
Very, very, very goood to see!
Keep on spending more time lower down the NRL ladder each comp - kthanxbye.

ssar said:
Aaaaaaaand the Ponies are Goooooone for this season.
Very, very, very goood to see!
Keep on spending more time lower down the NRL ladder each comp - kthanxbye.

You would rather scumdogs knock us out ?? With that darf prick hasler

And THAT is worth a Gentleman Jack Daniel's if I do say so myself.
GOODBYE STORM!
The Ponies gone yesterday, and now the Scum = YES.
#thumbsup

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4