Finals Week 1 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
GAME: ROOSTERS V PANTHERS DATE: SATURDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2014
VENUE: ALLIANZ STADIUM NRL KICK OFF: 5.50PM [NINE]
REFEREE: Jared Maxwell VIDEO REFEREES: Steve Chiddy
ASSIST REFEREE: Henry Perenara Ben Galea
TOUCH JUDGES: Jason Walsh EVALUATOR: Steve Chiddy
Michael Wise MATCH DAY COACH: Russell Smith
STANDBY REFEREE: Gavin Badger TRAINER: Franco Andreachhino
STANDBY TJ: Jeff Younis JERSEY COLOUR: Pink

GAME: COWBOYS V BRONCOS DATE: SATURDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2014
VENUE: 1300SMILES STADIUM NRL KICK OFF: 7.55PM [NINE]
REFEREE: Gerard Sutton VIDEO REFEREES: Ashley Klein
ASSIST REFEREE: Ben Cummins Luke Phillips
TOUCH JUDGES: Steve Carrall EVALUATOR: Andrew Dunemann
Brett Suttor MATCH DAY COACH: Andrew Dunemann
STANDBY REFEREE: Alan Shortall TRAINER: Keith Wakeley
STANDBY TJ: Rickey MacFarlane JERSEY COLOUR: Pink

GAME: STORM V BULLDOGS DATE: SUNDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2014
VENUE: AAMI PARK NRL KICK OFF: 4.10PM [NINE]
REFEREE: Matt Cecchin VIDEO REFEREES: Steve Clark
ASSIST REFEREE: Gavin Morris Luke Patten
TOUCH JUDGES: Nick Beashel EVALUATOR: Russell Smith
Grant Atkins MATCH DAY COACH: Russell Smith
STANDBY REFEREE: Gavin Badger TRAINER: Steve Kara
STANDBY TJ: Jeff Younis JERSEY COLOUR: Pink

Brookie does not meet the NRL's requirement of 32,000 seat Stadium. So how does 1300 Smiles qualify :huh:

Cows seem to be the only game that is a given.
Broncs losing Reed makes them rely on Hunt for every play :cool:

Sowie may yet pistol whip Maloney and Pearce :p
Tonight Napa may be outed for the Seadon, or SBWurst farewell party be supported by the Judiciary.

Grubby to go postal at the Qlders in AAMI :idea:

I just want Manly to win and stay healthy :heart:

The results of all four matches seem obvious. But there has never been more upsets than this season. Let's hope that trend continues on Friday night.

EagleRock40 said:
Winners this week - Manly, Roosters, Broncos, Storm

Like the sound of that!

Dogs gooonnne!
No Souffs v Roosters GF
Sudden Death Scum v Souffs (then winner v Roosters)
2 weeks rest before Prelim v Riff/Broncos

Where do I sign?

Roger_Ramjet said:
"Sowie may yet pistol whip Maloney & Pearce", That's a beauty! :D
Hi Roger. We have missed you. I must say it was gracious of you not to come on here and gloat about your chickens winning the minor premiership.:)

Sydney Roosters @sydneyroosters · 10m
LIVE Judiciary Update: Napa has successfully had his charge downgraded to Grade 1 and will now miss TWO MATCHES

Have a feeling the Dogs & Brisbane will lead Storm & Cows at HT& get run down in the 2nd half.....though an upset is possible with Dogs as NO Smith = Storm at 70%
Manly will need things to go there way to have a show & Roosters imo will blow away Penrith, though would love the mountain men to rip out a few feathers along the way!!

niccipops said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
"Sowie may yet pistol whip Maloney & Pearce", That's a beauty! :D
Hi Roger. We have missed you. I must say it was gracious of you not to come on here and gloat about your chickens winning the minor premiership.:)

Crikey! I forgot to come in here and gloat. hahaha :D
But seriously...
Well it ain't my style, it ain't my thang... Mind you, it's only a MP.

Not sure what I want out of this Friday. If Manly wins, which is what my heart wants, and no not because I love Manly :D but because I hate the vermin more more more, but if Manly wins, souffs are still alive and now in our side of the draw but they will probably meet the storm and smash themselves out of contention.
If Souffs wins then you guys come on our side and probably meet the storm and so on.
I think I prefer to see souffs lose all finals game and out of the competition. I would also like to add another year to now become 44 years since they last won. Yeah that's what I want.

I also want us to win this Saturday.

Cheers Nicc

I predict an upset or two this weekend. The Riff will spring the biggie and upset the chooks and the donkeys will take the girlies by surprise in Townsville to send them out the door first.

Dishlickers are playing worse than we are (That's saying something) so they will be second out and I just can't see us getting over the top of shame (Steggles) hayne.

If the 'Riff can win, and I can only give them a 10% chance of beating Easts, then they will become the 'feel good' story of the NRL and overshadow the Souffs' lovefest.
So, I'm hoping for the upset. I don;t mind the 'Riff, even though I can't stand Coward.

Roger_Ramjet said:
Not sure what I want out of this Friday. If Manly wins, which is what my heart wants, and no not because I love Manly :D but because I hate the vermin more more more,

I think I prefer to see souffs lose all finals game and out of the competition. I would also like to add another year to now become 44 years since they last won. Yeah that's what I want.
Well Roger, you can't be all that bad if you hate the vermin.
Go Manly!
Come on Roger, say it. You know you want to.:p

The Broncs aren't real confidant. There already setting up their Mad Monday (there having it on Tuesday) at Corey Parkers place.:)

niccipops said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Not sure what I want out of this Friday. If Manly wins, which is what my heart wants, and no not because I love Manly :D but because I hate the vermin more more more,

Well Roger, you can't be all that bad if you hate the vermin.
Go Manly!
Come on Roger, say it. You know you want to.:p

Go Ma_Ma_Ma...phewww!
Struggling :D
Let me practice and I'll get back, if I can :D
I might watch that great game from last Thursday and it might give enough rage v vermin to overcomes my 'conditioning'. :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4