Finals Week 1 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is why I failed in the tipping comp!

Sets up roosters v bunnies....possible! Great second half

what happened?!?!?!?!? nrl.com shows 18-18

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAIT 19-18 penriff!!!!!

woooooooo!

what happens now?!?!?!?!?

Ralphie said:
I predict an upset or two this weekend. The Riff will spring the biggie and upset the chooks and the donkeys will take the girlies by surprise in Townsville to send them out the door first.

Dishlickers are playing worse than we are (That's saying something) so they will be second out and I just can't see us getting over the top of shame (Steggles) hayne.

I predicted it

HappilyManly said:
Nein is stuck with Rabbids v Rorters potentially in the PF. They can't meet in the GF now :p

I think Manly has to be made to watch this game and watch how simple Penriff play. No egos in tackles, quuck play the balls and smart kicking :idea:

woohoo!

hahahaha suck it nein. Gyngell go try and smack out another billionaire!*

*that makes no sense but woot!

driftout said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
Ralphie said:
I predict an upset or two this weekend. The Riff will spring the biggie and upset the chooks and the donkeys will take the girlies by surprise in Townsville to send them out the door first.

Dishlickers are playing worse than we are (That's saying something) so they will be second out and I just can't see us getting over the top of shame (Steggles) hayne.

Canterbury are specials on Sunday , after seeing Manly get smashed I think the 'Riff will lift as well - even the Donkeys can cause an upset

The Broncos have been surprisingly good the past few weeks and have been hanging tough. I think they're a great chance to upset the Cowboys who weren't quite as impressive as they were made out to be last week.

Very interested to see how Corey Oates goes in the centres. A genuine star in the making forced to play out of position.

I put $10 @ 81 for a Manly v Penriff GF back in March - hope it can still happen to finance my Season ticket :)

So good to watch a Chook plucking :p

Cows to win tonight as they can beat the Rorters easy :cool:

HappilyManly said:
I put $10 @ 81 for a Manly v Penriff GF in March - hope it can still happen to finance my Season ticket :)

So good to watch a Chook plucking :p

Cows to win tonight as they can beat the Rorters easy :cool:

Can't happen unfortunately. If we win next week we would play Panfers in preliminary final.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6