Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And Nein get their dream Cowboys v Broncos game, management would be wetting itself over the potential ratings and advertising.

here WILL be a time when the grass root fans rebel against this game...mark my words. We don't need these interstate retards to enjoy rugby league

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Bugger the finals.
I'm watching the 76 GF.
Randall is still a legend.
Price is still a dog.
Rex is still saying " Bless my soul"
And I'm 11 again......
Go Manly !!!
Love that famous photo from that game of Gerard tackling the Ironman, Terry Randall, as the latter looks to get the pass away.

Great shot. Great player.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
here WILL be a time when the grass root fans rebel against this game...mark my words. We don't need these interstate retards to enjoy rugby league

Interstate retards huh........o_O If you read my tagline.....a Croweater is a South Australian.

That Sydney/NSW first and only attitude is one of the reasons why the NRL is continually losing ground to the AFL and A-League.

Last edited:

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Love that famous photo from that game of Gerard tackling the Ironman, Terry Randall, as the latter looks to get the pass away.

Great shot. Great player.
Yes Tezza, I have the still shot of it in an old mag, and you can see exactly when it happened in the game when you watch it.
Just saw the flying wedge....
People these days would know not of what I speak but would love the uncomplicated, less regulated game it has become.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
By the way loved the Icelandic Viking Clap as they ran on.
Unknown it's not original , but it does look good!!

Funnily enough it's origins stem from the scottish premiership football league.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soc...redible-viking-war-chant-motherwell-1.2702816

Iceland used it in europa cup but it has nothing to do with viking 'roots.' (sadly) :)

So.... how bad did the refs stuff the 2 games last night? Better ....worse than bris v titans?

Shells Eagles

Reserve Grader
Have enjoyed all the games this weekend except Cronulla winning. Not sure if there has ever been a played that annoys me more than Fifita. The way he carries on after every tackle, flops on top of completed tackles and is continually mouthing off like a pork chop to the refs so full of his own importance - what has he actually ever achieved except for the award for being an embarrassment to the game . Gallen has always made my skin crawl however this guy has taken my disgust to a new level ...................,

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Haven't had one result I like so far this week end, and the care factor around this afternoons game is nil.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I've got that game on DVD too and yes, you can spot that passage, where the photo was taken, quite easily.
Actually jogged my memory with that, the barber shop at terrigal had a large copy of that shot framed on the wall, was always gunna make an offer for it but never did...... damn.
The shops gone now, probably so has the barber !!!

yokahontas

Bencher
The Cowboys did have 16 of their 2015 premiership team playing. Think of how many of our top 17 were gone for a lot of the season.

Not just that they have 16 out of the 17 playing, interesting to see just how much support JT has from players around him - he cops a bit of pressure from the defence? No problem, shovel the ball to Coote or Morgan...oh, and he has time to do that because he got a snappy pass from Granville to start with. See what that type of player can do when he's not the Lone Ranger...? Hmmmm...

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14