Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Look they are good teams but the footy is crap. So bloody dull. Last years gf was the same in the first half. It got better as the result was needed in the second half but this footy, this product is ****,

Really enjoyed the sharks , raiders game. Nice entertainment but at half time currently its like watching paint dry with the cows v storm.

Look they are good teams but the footy is crap. So bloody dull. Last years gf was the same in the first half. It got better as the result was needed in the second half but this footy, this product is ****,

Really enjoyed the sharks , raiders game. Nice entertainment but at half time currently its like watching paint dry with the cows v storm.
Agree. I'm bored as ****. The last game was good to watch but this is a yawn fest.

So when is our Einstein brains trust coaching team going to dream up the idea of quick play the balls, fast line speed in defense, wrestle the tackled players onto their backs, 6th tackle kicks deep into space, going for repeat sets and setup some sort of structured plays in attack instead of chuck and hope.

So when is our Einstein brains trust coaching team going to dream up the idea of quick play the balls, fast line speed in defense, wrestle the tackled players onto their backs, 6th tackle kicks deep into space, going for repeat sets and setup some sort of structured plays in attack instead of chuck and hope.

2018, maybe!!!

Whilst it may have been dull conditions were hardly conducive to open Rugby League. Wet and cold nights produce a crap product, oops game. Maybe they should play more Sunday arvo games

Whilst it may have been dull conditions were hardly conducive to open Rugby League. Wet and cold nights produce a crap product, oops game. Maybe they should play more Sunday arvo games
They do, except Brookvale oval. Much better venue on a cold wet Mon or Thurs night for maximum crowd effect if you ask Greenturd.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11