Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Raiders attack looked off tonight with sam williams. Hopeless. Really missed hodgonson and austin. Sharks get away with murder holding down similar to Melbourne

Faders lost it when hodgson went off.

Neither team convinced me they have winning potential.

To be honest the grand final preview is probably up next as I could see a storm/cows final.

Being honest I cant really see anyone beating the storm.

I thought the Sharks would win, Canberra really miss Austin and after Hodgson went off it was a done deal.

I wouldn't want to be playing Canberra next week - if Austin and Hodgson are back they will beat whoever they play. If they are out - no chance.

That's sarcasm right, what a stitchup. After last night & now this I am DONE with rugby league.

Good. Bye. I'm sick of how many people on this site HATE rugby league.

By the way how was it a stitch up.

Both were blatant penalties. And the raiders had their opportunitys.

Why babtise ran on the last with 10 on 2 was mind blowing. Plus a shot for field goal.

Come on just admit it it was a good game.

The next game should be fair Ralphie...... The NRL would be torn as to which club to put through so they might let this one play out.
I first thought Cowboys, then after Mr Egg I thought Storm, but again think Cowboys (can't stand them, but think they'll win).

Why babtise ran on the last with 10 on 2 was mind blowing. Plus a shot for field goal.

It was, and I don't hate the game, hate the system ( at times) but thought tonight's game was much fairer than last nights TOTAL stich up!!

Any chance, any at all, that before Ennis hangs up his boots, someone could punch him Ennis square in the face? I know you can't do it on field, so maybe as he's going round on the back of a ute with the other retirees on GF day, because the Sharks won't be there, they'll get dusted by the loser of the Storm/Cowboys game once they beat Brisbane.

And I hope when they do get beat, he cops it just as well as he gave it to the Canberra fans tonight.

Bye

Any chance, any at all, that before Ennis hangs up his boots, someone could punch him Ennis square in the face? I know you can't do it on field, so maybe as he's going round on the back of a ute with the other retirees on GF day, because the Sharks won't be there, they'll get dusted by the loser of the Storm/Cowboys game once they beat Brisbane.

And I hope when they do get beat, he cops it just as well as he gave it to the Canberra fans tonight.
Agree. The Universe is crying out for someone to do it.

Raiders attack looked off tonight with sam williams. Hopeless. Really missed hodgonson and austin. Sharks get away with murder holding down similar to Melbourne

Yeah, after last night's refs copped a bagging (and rightfully so), these two were always going to be reluctant to blow their whistles. Sharks played to that, really pushing the limits in the ruck.
Ennis may be less objectionable off the field than he is on it, but I just can't stand watching his niggle in every tackle. As for Fifita, he's probably a bigger dickhead off the field than he is on it, which is really saying something…

I don't mind him tbh. The sort of player we could have use - certainly brings the attitude. Seems a different bloke off the field - quite articulate and intelligent for a league player. I have quite a few in front of him in the most hated stakes.

Completely different off field mate, I've got plenty of time for him in the media! Just frustrates the hell out of me when watching him play and his antics, which seems to be exactly what he tries to get out of his opponents I guess.

I think the winner in 2016 will come from either of these two, Sharks / Faders going ok but a level down I think.

Look I'm so annoyed with the refs and the NRL and the bunker and the fact Manly isnt there, that I'm giving up league...until the next match starts

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10