Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep I know we aren't in them, and as such many will say " who cares" but we are still RL fans at the end of the day and there's some reasonable match ups this weekend, so does anyone want to speculate as to the results.

Broncos v Titans

In my opinion , Donkeys in a canter ( do Donkeys canter ???)

Raiders v Sharks

Now they are at full strength I'll go for the Raiders, besides I'd love to see the Sharkies trophy cabinet bare for another year.

Bulldogs v Panthers

I have the Choccy Soldiers winning this one, Dogs have been terrible for 6 weeks and the Panthers have a strong and willing young side, and I think they'll at least go to week 2.

Storm v Cowboys

The hardest to pick, but Storm at home is a huge advantage and the Boys have been a little fragile away from home in recent times.

Based on that, Titans and Bulldogs would be eliminated, with Storm / Raiders getting a week off.

Thoughts everyone????

Not that I really give a rats but just for you Mark my feathered friend .

On the day the Titans could cause an upset

The Sharks will leave Cronulla beach and choke in Canberra

The Dogs will have another Dog day and lose against the Panthers

The Storm to have a home edge advantage

Had me at Hello mark - till game 4....though I 100% agree that is a damn hard call....
I think Cows as still feel they have more to offer & as brilliant as the Storm defence is - I think Cows have the Ammo to break it down .....(If Refs don't allow Storm tacklers stupid latitude) - then its the other way.
Just feel in the modern game, its hard for the Defensive styled structured teams, to hold off these unstructured attacking teams.
These being Canberra, Cows & Penrith who attack from Anywhere.
With Manly gone, thats also the 3 teams I will cheer on & back, way more exciting to watch than the others so hope they keep the flair in finals & reap the rewards against the defensive, boring sides....

I'm going for the Titans upset. I think Hayne is set to explode.

Raiders to pants the Sharks (who will lose next week and go out in straight sets).

Panthers have too many points, and too many young guys who will chance their arm. Panthers by 12+

Storm/Cows. I think whoever wins may actually win comfortably, but it could be either. It's being built up as this GF preview (which it probably will be) but I can see one of them winning by 10+. I think the home town advantage is too much. Storm to win.

If the Cowboys get the same latitude with the 10m as the Broncos did against the Storm a couple of weeks ago then you can see how to rattle them by pressuring Cronk.

Dogs have limped into finals with distemper, so I can't see them progressing.

I hope for everyone's sanity that the Hayne Plane gets grounded this weekend. I can only imagine the fapfest if this clown goes on a run through the semis. I suspect Broncos will be too good for their little brothers anyway.

Sharks v Raiders....well could go either way. I'd like the Sharks to keep their hopes up for another week or two before having it all cruelly snatched away at the 11th hour. Also not keen on listening to Ricky's dribble for any longer than I have to.

Not sure why but I'm actually looking forward to watching the finals.
I think it's because the feeling of dread I've been feeling before each round is finally gone.

Storm
Raiders
Broncos
Dogs.......panthers might choke

Broncos
Sharks
Storm (originally thought Cowboys, but where are some of their heads at when you get charged for egging cars on the eve of footy finals)
Panthers

Yep I know we aren't in them, and as such many will say " who cares" but we are still RL fans at the end of the day and there's some reasonable match ups this weekend, so does anyone want to speculate as to the results.

Broncos v Titans

In my opinion , Donkeys in a canter ( do Donkeys canter ???)

Raiders v Sharks

Now they are at full strength I'll go for the Raiders, besides I'd love to see the Sharkies trophy cabinet bare for another year.

Bulldogs v Panthers

I have the Choccy Soldiers winning this one, Dogs have been terrible for 6 weeks and the Panthers have a strong and willing young side, and I think they'll at least go to week 2.

Storm v Cowboys

The hardest to pick, but Storm at home is a huge advantage and the Boys have been a little fragile away from home in recent times.

Based on that, Titans and Bulldogs would be eliminated, with Storm / Raiders getting a week off.

Thoughts everyone????
Mate I'll impart some of my insight free of charge for you.
Game 1
I believe in miracles and I'd love to see the dongles out, so GC for this one.
Game 2
Faders to run rings around the empty cabinet, and keep it that way despite a signature late game fade.
Game 3
Go Dessie go Dessie go Dessie, plus, want the team that gave us Lewis Brown, Korisau, and Cartwright to be chomping popcorn next week just like those losers.
Game 4
Townsville turbos to edge out the stormtroopers but this will be the grand final too.
Peace out,
NYEagle

This is one of the most disgraceful refereeing performances of all time from the bunker. If any one needs to be investigated for match fixing it's these clowns. Unbelievable Tits should be up 18 nil

This is one of the most disgraceful refereeing performances of all time from the bunker. If any one needs to be investigated for match fixing it's these clowns. Unbelievable Tits should be up 18 nil

They don't care about them mate it's ALL about getting another replay from 2015.

Mark my words, ratings mean everything.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4