Ferguson perhaps injured this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you GE . I have accepted my no hair all good...... but I do miss that comb running through my hair .
The moral of the story ...
No one has every thing but we are all all blessed with something to focus on and be happy
index.jpg

You should call Darren Lockyer. He had no hair, now he's got some.;):D
Thanks for that Nicci
Yes Locky now has hair but is it a Toupee or a Transplant ?
They are the only options that work as there is no cure for genetic hair loss .
Personally Touppee is like a hairy hat that you wear all day and all night
Transplants are a surgical procedure that holes are drilled in your head and are filled with hair roots .
I am not a fan of getting my head drilled thank you very much and each to their own :)

p045xp4l.jpg

Pretty sure there was a survey not long ago amongst women and it found that women find bald men rugged and most attractive and that celebrities like bruce willis were leading the charge that sparking the change. You might be on to something bozo

Pretty sure there was a survey not long ago amongst women and it found that women find bald men rugged and most attractive and that celebrities like bruce willis were leading the charge that sparking the change. You might be on to something bozo

I dont know about that Survey mate but the best looking bloke I have ever seen is this guy and he had a great head of hair

Bald may look ok but Hair enhances .

images.jpg

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4