Ferguson perhaps injured this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But dont we also build muscle by pushing light weights lots of times?

The heavier weights we push the bigger muscles we build and the stronger we become

We do not get strong by playing against second rates . Bring on big fergie at Brookvale !

Example of the result of pushing big weights

imagev1d30b9f276be1d08c93ecc7d33b97196a-v0agp8z4n8criymtvp2_ct460x258.jpg

I am inclined to agree with @BOZO here. We will win anyway so we might as well smash up the best the Eels can offer. I hate Fergo and will take great pleasure in seeing that bald idiot take a hit tomorrow.

I am inclined to agree with @BOZO here. We will win anyway so we might as well smash up the best the Eels can offer. I hate Fergo and will take great pleasure in seeing that bald idiot take a hit tomorrow.

You are right mate . If we are going to win we may as win it in style . We want fergie , we want the eels king gutho and all his merry men available .

We want to make a statement by devouring a full strength eels team

By the way mate just like fergie I am a bald bastard as well . I miss having hair like jorgie boy

jorge-taufua_1p33rl22izi891xhlfk5zl1id6.jpg

You are right mate . If we are going to win we may as win it in style . We want fergie , we want the eels king gutho and all his merry men available .

We want to make a statement by devouring a full strength eels team

By the way mate just like fergie I am a bald bastard as well . I miss having hair like jorgie boy

View attachment 11822
Oh sorry mate, no offence intended. You don't play for the slime either and I am guessing your nose isn't facing east-west?!

Oh sorry mate, no offence intended. You don't play for the slime either and I am guessing your nose isn't facing east-west?!

Mate I am all for freedom of speech . I am glad you expressed your views the way you felt like you did .

Yes me and fergie are both ball bastards lol . and It is not what people say to us but it is how we take it . A man with confidence and a high self asteem will see the funny side and not crumble into his insecurities .

Strong characters do not get offended . I urge you and every one on here to invest in self development of the mind and body . It is the best investment that we will ever make in our lives .

We do not want to lose our character and unique identity by others telling us what is the right political thing to say . Politics suck !

9f62fe8a00458b8214a206489f071d40--memes-.jpg

Mate I am all for freedom of speech . I am glad you expressed your views the way you felt like you did .

Yes me and fergie are both ball bastards lol .

What's a ball bastard?

I shudder to think. (lol)

Y'know...I don't even have the energy to try and point out that you typed ball instead of bald as in honour of the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, many people are probably off and floating in their own orbits.

Have a great one!
You too globaleagle . You are always good fun on here

This is a massive out for the eels. We need a little luck along with form to make our climb and run into the finals. Every little bit helps. From there we create our own luck.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6