Ferguson perhaps injured this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
0yXabNz_d.jpg

I would like Fergie to play in a full strength eels team .

We need a tough run home to keep developing our resilience for the semi final show down .

Nothing good comes in comfort zones

Where ever you are Fergie I hope your fighting fit son .....

.View attachment 11817
I get what you'd like and that's all very well @BOZO but we have to BE in the semi final showdown and that's not home and hosed yet.
Fergie being in or out could well be the difference between us getting the win, a much-needed win toward securing the 8.

I get what you'd like and that's all very well @BOZO but we have to BE in the semi final showdown and that's not home and hosed yet.
Fergie being in or out could well be the difference between us getting the win, a much-needed win toward securing the 8.

I see you point of view.....

My moto is this

We do not build muscle by pushing light weights .

If we are a to be a serious finals contender we need to start winning against the big boys and that includes fergie

I see you point of view.....

My moto is this

We do not build muscle by pushing light weights .

If we are a to be a serious finals contender we need to start winning against the big boys and that includes fergie

But dont we also build muscle by pushing light weights lots of times?

We need a tough run home to keep developing our resilience for the semi final show down .

.View attachment 11817

.View attachment 11817
I don't care whether he's fighting fit or not, as long as he plays $hithouse

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4