[Resurrected] Favourite Manly player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee there’s some old names at the start of this post that we haven’t seen for years , Canteen Worker, Byso, Stiffi and many others that haven’t been seen for years!!

Sad really.

Two era's. Freddy Jones, Wombat, Igor...Lyons, Toovey, Menzies. Special mentions to Rambo, Ian Roberts, Shoulders and Killer. Smokey...Darrell Williams.

I never thought I would enjoy watching any player as much as I did Beaver - he was my childhood hero. But Jake T is running a close second and may surpass Beaver for me by the end of his career. All heart, perpetually in motion and, like Beaver, he seems like an unreal bloke.

Bozo has been my hero since I was a boy. Wombat, Randall and Ian Martin are up there. Cliffy when he was on and Beaver running off him. The Stewart brothers & Jamie Lyons and my current favorites Turbo, Jake, DCE, Marty and AFB.

Toovey .. Menzies ...

But it is strange to consider that had Foran continued on at Manly he would have been in my top 3 ....

Gee there’s some old names at the start of this post that we haven’t seen for years , Canteen Worker, Byso, Stiffi and many others that haven’t been seen for years!!

Sad really.

Hope they are all ok . Hopefully they can surprise us with posting once again

We only have one Immortal. Nuff said!

So true feathered friend !!!

The one and only

Our only

Incomparable Immortal and greatest player of all time ......

news_20170308.jpg

Lyons , Toovey and Hasler . Love Dce but Micheal Robertson was my favourite player. Loved the Robbo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4