Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Resurrected] Favourite Manly player

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Gee there’s some old names at the start of this post that we haven’t seen for years , Canteen Worker, Byso, Stiffi and many others that haven’t been seen for years!!

Sad really.

40 years an eagle

Two era's. Freddy Jones, Wombat, Igor...Lyons, Toovey, Menzies. Special mentions to Rambo, Ian Roberts, Shoulders and Killer. Smokey...Darrell Williams.

Ranga

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I never thought I would enjoy watching any player as much as I did Beaver - he was my childhood hero. But Jake T is running a close second and may surpass Beaver for me by the end of his career. All heart, perpetually in motion and, like Beaver, he seems like an unreal bloke.

Manly Tragic

Tragic
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Bozo has been my hero since I was a boy. Wombat, Randall and Ian Martin are up there. Cliffy when he was on and Beaver running off him. The Stewart brothers & Jamie Lyons and my current favorites Turbo, Jake, DCE, Marty and AFB.

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
Toovey .. Menzies ...

But it is strange to consider that had Foran continued on at Manly he would have been in my top 3 ....

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
Gee there’s some old names at the start of this post that we haven’t seen for years , Canteen Worker, Byso, Stiffi and many others that haven’t been seen for years!!

Sad really.
Hope they are all ok . Hopefully they can surprise us with posting once again

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Brett Stewart
Kevin Ward
Ron Gibbs
Cliffy

brad

Lyons , Toovey and Hasler . Love Dce but Micheal Robertson was my favourite player. Loved the Robbo.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Tommy and Jakey.
The present and future.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom