[Resurrected] Favourite Manly player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Brett Stewart over 2 seasons he has been consistent doesn't have many weeknesses and is a good ambasador for the club off the field.

Best of all he knows were the tryline is.

Bryant

along with BK he was the only one who never let the team down, others did on occasions, some more often than not

OK I've got the first BK. What an unbelievable athlete! He has what we call 'mana' - he is strong, has a huge heart and will never quit! Excellent ambassadore for the club and great role model.

And since we are talking favourites, I would have to slot in Beaver - forever loyal and hardworking. Also a great role model not only for the younger ones coming through but also a few beside him.

Cliffy Lyons.
Led the mighty Narraweena Hawks to their second straight premiership. Marvellous effort that.

BK- but I suppose if you think about the time that Choc spent on the sidelines and how explosive he was when on song I'd have to give my bolter award to him.
He was pretty close to our best against Parra in the last game -especially his defence.

Watmough. I can't say I saw his sort of form coming. Has been in everything this season with the bad luck of an injury but the bloke shows heart, passion and commitment. What more could I ask for?

Stephenson is a legend.
back already are we?

Why say how much you hate a site when you continue to sign up after being banned?

Would have to be dunna's - one of the few players who always looked like he was putting in

yeah Dunley for me too....the angry smurf. plays with passion, plays with skill and loves a biff!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2